Be hateful to everyone thread

  • Thread starter JamesU
  • Start date
  • #1
JamesU
Gold Member
750
3

Main Question or Discussion Point

I hate wolram for making that stupid nice thread :grumpy:




you try
 

Answers and Replies

  • #2
Lisa!
Gold Member
612
94
Me too!:grumpy: Should I post in that thread that I like you because of this thread?:confused:
 
  • #4
JamesU
Gold Member
750
3
wha? you are too stupid.
 
  • #5
Sit quietly you TINY FRACTION OF A MAN or we shall all blow our collective noses in your general di-rection. (gawd I love that movie, life of Brian too)
 
  • #6
JamesU
Gold Member
750
3
shut up, and go be nice
 
  • #7
wolram
Gold Member
4,267
557
Dear oh dear, yomamma and lisa, the bonnie and clyde of pfs, well carry on
old chap and chapess, and have a jolly good time, haw,haw. what.
 
  • #8
JamesU
Gold Member
750
3
**** ***** wolram you nice ****! Go to your ******* nice thread! :grumpy:

was that any good?
 
  • #9
1,134
9
This sucks! :grumpy: Cause I really half to try to be mean...yomamma's so ugly I took him to the zoo, guy at the door said "thanks for bringing him back" :grumpy:
 
  • #10
wolram
Gold Member
4,267
557
hypatia said:
This sucks! :grumpy: Cause I really half to try to be mean...yomamma's so ugly I took him to the zoo, guy at the door said "thanks for bringing him back" :grumpy:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
 
  • #11
JamesU
Gold Member
750
3
shut up hypatia. I have connections.

want her house, BURNED TO THE GROUND
 
  • #12
500
0
yomamma said:
shut up hypatia. I have connections.

want her house, BURNED TO THE GROUND
Shut up James!

You live close to me :devil: :biggrin:
if only i knew where you lived :grumpy: :uhh:
 
  • #13
JamesU
Gold Member
750
3
BTW, what area of phoenix are you?
 
  • #14
wolram
Gold Member
4,267
557
moose said:
Shut up James!

You live close to me :devil: :biggrin:
if only i knew where you lived :grumpy: :uhh:
A PI could be hired, i will give £50 towards it.
 
  • #15
JamesU
Gold Member
750
3
*snatches £50 from wolram*
 
  • #16
honestrosewater
Gold Member
2,105
5
yomamma said:
*snatches £50 from wolram*
I can't believe you fell for the old tracking-device-hidden-in-the-money trick. :rolleyes:
 
  • #17
wolram
Gold Member
4,267
557
He, He, soon yomamma will be,


yo---------/-----------------ma----/-----am-------/-----------ma

Any one want the head :bugeye:
 
  • #18
500
0
yomamma said:
BTW, what area of phoenix are you?

:uhh:

Peoria

I guess you could say I live near 107th and Bell road
well, I live like 2 or so miles north of that....
 
  • #19
574
0
although yomamma is a piece of **** this thread is way better than the lame being nice thread.
 
  • #20
arildno
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
9,970
132
inha said:
although yomamma is a piece of **** this thread is way better than the lame being nice thread.
Perkele.. :grumpy:
 
  • #21
Lisa!
Gold Member
612
94
We should change the title to "Be impolite to everyone thread"!:grumpy:
 
  • #22
574
0
Hateful is better. Being just impolite is easy but being properly hateful takes much more effort.

disclaimer: That wasn't hateful at all. Goddamnit this is hard.
 
  • #23
wolram
Gold Member
4,267
557
Lisa! said:
We should change the title to "Be impolite to everyone thread"!:grumpy:
Ok, lets give it a go, now thinks, Aha i have it, some thing awfully rude and impolite, now if you are sensitive or have a nervous disposition do not look,
oh this is jolly fun are you ready? :tongue: by jove i bet that shocked you,
Haw, Haw what.
 
  • #24
arildno
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
9,970
132
Well, I have never uttered any rude, outrageous or even just improper statements in all my life, so I won't start now.
 
  • #25
221
0
arildno said:
Well, I have never uttered any rude, outrageous or even just improper statements in all my life, so I won't start now.
It is quite rude to be so completely offtopic... :grumpy:
 

Related Threads on Be hateful to everyone thread

  • Last Post
3
Replies
50
Views
10K
Replies
48
Views
25K
  • Last Post
Replies
10
Views
2K
Replies
41
Views
5K
  • Last Post
3
Replies
71
Views
7K
  • Last Post
Replies
15
Views
3K
  • Last Post
3
Replies
62
Views
6K
  • Last Post
Replies
22
Views
3K
  • Last Post
Replies
12
Views
4K
Top