1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Becoming a CSE

1. Jul 19, 2011 #1
    Hello I am going to Ohio State and plan on becoming a Computer Science Engineer. I have not taken Calculus yet and my highest science class was chemistry. It's not that I am not good at math or science I enjoy them, I just really messed up in highschool and didn't take what I should of. I have never wanted to do something this great in my life and its all I have been thinking about. I was just wondering is it possible still to become one or am I to behind? Also has anyone here been accetped to a Engineering School I would love to hear about what are the things they look for in an applicant. Thanks for your time and sorry for the length.

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 20, 2011 #2
    You probably won't be behind as long as you start calculus your very first semester in college.

4. Jul 20, 2011 #3
    I only took algebra and geometery in high school and ended up earning a master's degree in engineering.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook