Belfast UFO

1. Altough only 2 wi9tnesses wtf seems to dtrike some osrt oftruth but then again highly statistaclly insignaiianct ooh well here it is:

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/story.jsp?story=535416

Makes me alittle sceptival already!

Last edited: Jun 30, 2004
  2. jcsd
  3. Lets get one thing straight: were they Catholic aliens or Protestant aliens?

(Oops - here comes my first warning...)

4. jimmy p

jimmy p 578
    Gold Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA maybe i will get a warning for laughing but still. However, as they are Irish it is customary to have a FEW drinks while working... :tongue2:

Seriously, does it matter if they were high up?? I mean, if it's Belfast city, there are bound to have been other people around, and chances are there would have been SOMEONE looking at the sky. I am a bit skeptical about the fact that they were the ONLY two people in the city to see this.

5. This might be a stereotype too, but Ulster people are famously level-headed - Belfast is no 60's San Francisco. Also, I reckon those folks have seen so many helicopters over their city day-in day-out they might be better than most at judging things aerial.

Of course stereotying a city - however positively - is no way to judge the veracity of a UFO sighting.

6. If it were, though, would a sighting over London indicate an authentic or false sighting?

7. Good question. And after some consideration I have come to the conclusion that a UFO sighting over London would have to be false. They just don't do that sort of thing over here - far too vulgar. :biggrin:

8. Besides, Her Majesty wouldn't stand for it. Upsets the corgis, you know.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thead via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?