Belgium: PA textbooks not anti-Semitic

• Thread starter Bilal
  • Start date
vanesch said:
Aren't you very affraid by now ? What do you think will happen to you ?

I am waiting for the gestapo to come by and disappear me.

loseyourname said:
I don't see how you can generalize this to all of western civilization. From what little I know, western Europeans have an excellent diet and are a very healthy weight. Also from what I know, a great deal of Chinese (particularly in the western and southern provinces) are badly malnourished.
I am generalizing based on years of study and observation.

I thought about you today. I don't think you have an understanding of how the body works on a basic level. I think you are looking at people who are thin or fat and making decisions based on that simplistic examination. I don't think that you understand why people are fat and skinny or that people can be fat and skinny for different reasons. Reasons unrelated to food intake.

For instance. Where I live the young Asian women all look alike. Many of them are so alike they could be clones. There is a reason they look like that. A reason unrelated to eating only small amounts of food. A Western White person who is thin does not look like an Asian person who is thin. The Asian and Western views of how the body work are totally different.

Art said:
I'm sure most people can; it's 3.25m military and 2.44m civilians.
Art said:
Art you smart aleck. ;) I know you went to google for that. And if you didn't we both know that inhabitants of the physics forums do not qualify as regular people. ;)

Art said:
Have you been eating strange mushrooms lately?

No, actually it's break the law and go to jail.
No. Why? You selling?

Evo
Mentor
Happeh said:
No. Why? You selling?
No more trolling.