Why People Say "Believe Me Believe You" - Insight and Questions

• Thread starter Deniel
  • Start date
In summary, Deniel is a bored person that makes senseless posts. He doesn't have anything relevant to say and it's wasting the time of the people that come here to discuss topics.
Deniel
"why I must believe you, why you must believe me" is what I hear from time to time. So, do you ever wonder why people say that ? I don't know...I actually don't wonder much but why you think I am always wondering.
You shouldn't believe me because I am actually a liar!

Oh, i didnt know what to write on, i am bored because I don't know what i should doubt you and your affairs, i am clueless. Honestly. You did make it for me!
Okay, Are you guys have anything, any feelings similar to mine like that ?
Am i the only one that's so weird like a going-ga-ga or out-of-mind little homie ? you want me to be a homie or a homestore ? I don't like to go to any HomeStore since i like HomeMac or SeicoMart or any Lawson stations out there, a 7-11 is also fine since I can buy telephone cards to beepbeep or cry with my mom and dad.

Physics news on Phys.org
Deniel said:
"why I must believe you, why you must believe me" is what I hear from time to time. So, do you ever wonder why people say that ? I don't know...I actually don't wonder much but why you think I am always wondering.
You shouldn't believe me because I am actually a liar!

Oh, i didnt know what to write on, i am bored because I don't know what i should doubt you and your affairs, i am clueless. Honestly. You did make it for me!
Okay, Are you guys have anything, any feelings similar to mine like that ?
Am i the only one that's so weird like a going-ga-ga or out-of-mind little homie ? you want me to be a homie or a homestore ? I don't like to go to any HomeStore since i like HomeMac or SeicoMart or any Lawson stations out there, a 7-11 is also fine since I can buy telephone cards to beepbeep or cry with my mom and dad.
What does this have to do with Skepticism & Debunking?

Deniel, you shouldn't be making senseless posts just because you are bored. You are wasting the time of people that come here to find topics to discuss.

Evo said:
What does this have to do with Skepticism & Debunking?

Deniel, you shouldn't be making senseless posts just because you are bored. You are wasting the time of people that come here to find topics to discuss.
Isn't it skepticism i am in ?
I wanted to know what people think because I don't know if they have something similar.

But okay, it was read yesterday, i am sure, i am sure really sure though i couldn't see how it was read but i feel it in my heart, in my bone, true...

Can evo delete this thread of mine ?
Thanks Evo anyway...

1. Why do people say "believe me believe you"?

This phrase is commonly used as a way to persuade someone to believe what the speaker is saying. It implies a sense of trust and emphasizes the importance of mutual understanding and belief.

2. Is there a deeper meaning behind this phrase?

While the exact origins of this phrase are unknown, it is thought to have originated from the concept of reciprocity and the idea of treating others the way you want to be treated. It may also stem from the desire for validation and the need to be heard and understood.

3. How does this phrase impact communication and relationships?

This phrase can have both positive and negative effects on communication and relationships. On one hand, it can foster trust and mutual understanding, leading to stronger relationships. However, it can also be seen as manipulative and dismissive of the other person's perspective, potentially causing conflict.

4. Are there cultural differences in the use of this phrase?

Yes, there may be cultural differences in the use and understanding of this phrase. In some cultures, direct communication and persuasion may be valued, while in others, it may be seen as confrontational or pushy.

5. How can we effectively use this phrase in communication?

This phrase can be used effectively by being mindful of its impact and the context in which it is being used. It is important to be genuine and honest in your words, and to listen and consider the other person's perspective. It should not be used as a means to manipulate or dismiss someone else's thoughts or feelings.