Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Believe me Believe you

1. Jul 23, 2004 #1
    "why I must believe you, why you must believe me" is what I hear from time to time. So, do you ever wonder why people say that ? I dont know...I actually dont wonder much but why you think I am always wondering.
    You shouldn't believe me because I am actually a liar!

Oh, i didnt know what to write on, i am bored because I dont know what i should doubt you and your affairs, i am clueless. Honestly. You did make it for me!
    Okay, Are you guys have anything, any feelings similar to mine like that ?
    Am i the only one thats so weird like a going-ga-ga or out-of-mind little homie ? you want me to be a homie or a homestore ? I dont like to go to any HomeStore since i like HomeMac or SeicoMart or any Lawson stations out there, a 7-11 is also fine since I can buy telephone cards to beepbeep or cry with my mom and dad.

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 23, 2004 #2

Evo

Staff: Mentor

What does this have to do with Skepticism & Debunking?

Deniel, you shouldn't be making senseless posts just because you are bored. You are wasting the time of people that come here to find topics to discuss.

4. Jul 24, 2004 #3
    Isn't it skepticism i am in ?
    I wanted to know what people think because I dont know if they have something similar.

But okay, it was read yesterday, i am sure, i am sure really sure though i couldnt see how it was read but i feel it in my heart, in my bone, true...

Can evo delete this thread of mine ?
    Thanks Evo anyway...

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?