1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Benchmarks of TI-89/92+/200 vs HP49G+

1. Nov 10, 2005 #1
    I came across a website that ran some benchmarks of the TI89/92+/200 vs the HP49G+.

Benchmark.pdf

I was looking for one of these for a while now because I overclocked my TI-89. I was curious exactly how much faster it was running. I compared a few of my times to the TI used in the benchmarks -- mines runnning about twice as fast! :biggrin:

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 10, 2005 #2

JamesU

Gold Member

ppft! TI-89!

I got a TI-89 Titanium :approve:

I don't have adobe reader :frown:

4. Nov 10, 2005 #3
    In the past two years, I've used a TI-83 Plus, an 86, an 89 Titanium, and now I just have a regular old 89.

The 83 was ok, but mine died from being soaked. I then got an 86 but that was a piece of garbage, so I sold it on eBay. I got an 89 Titanium from Amazon.com and used it for several months, but I felt that I paid so much for extra memory that I'd never use up, so I again sold that on eBay and bought a regular 89 right before. It's my favorite one so far; it's basically the same as the Titanium but has less memory (but still a lot more than I'll ever need).

By the way, don't "ppft" my 89, yomamma! :P

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?