Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

BEng/AeroE need help

1. Jul 26, 2010 #1
    BEng/AeroE need help!!

Hello everyone.new here.well have some kinda trouble with my further studies.I want to study aeronautical engineering undergraduate level.I thought it as a single course but there were many course code regarding the same subject -Aeronautic Engineering.It goes like UCAS code H401, H410 ,H421 ,H400 and many mores.I am totally confused what to do!!Some course required learning French or German .I am willing to choose H401(4 years) or H410(3 years).can anyone help me and tell me ,how the course code varies the same subject.and also what should be better for me!socially and economically he he.
    Thanks

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 26, 2010 #2
    Re: BEng/AeroE need help!!

sorry

4. Jul 26, 2010 #3
    BEng/AeroE need help!!

Hello everyone.new here.well have some kinda trouble with my further studies.I want to study aeronautical engineering undergraduate level.I thought it as a single course but there were many course code regarding the same subject -Aeronautic Engineering.It goes like UCAS code H401, H410 ,H421 ,H400 and many mores.I am totally confused what to do!!Some course required learning French or German .I am willing to choose H401(4 years) or H410(3 years).can anyone help me and tell me ,how the course code varies the same subject.and also what should be better for me!socially and economically he he.
    Thanks

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook