1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Bernolli's Equation

1. Feb 2, 2008 #1
    This isn't really a problem, but I need to understand what happened here. I was looking at an example and got confused by one of the steps. I can't figure out how to type it here, so all I can say is that it is on page 104 of the Holt Physics Problem Workbook, and it is going from just after it substitutes the continuality equation for v2 to the next step that confuses me. I am so sorry for the lack of information.

Thank you for your time.
  2. jcsd
  3. Feb 2, 2008 #2
    If you can, try to use the Latex template, or just type it in words, otherwise you are banking on someone having the same text AND feeling like taking the time to look up the problem that you should have made the effort to post yourself. I doubt if you'll have any luck.

4. Feb 2, 2008 #3
    How do you use the Latex template?
  5. Feb 2, 2008 #4
    When you are posting look at the toolbar above for the capital sigma symbol-->[itex]\Sigma[/itex] and then you just click around until you find what you are looking for.
    You can also find other people's posts and if it contains the symbols you want, just click on them and a dialogue box will pop up with the code used to generate it.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?