Is Bernoulli's Principle of Water Flow Really Flawless in Hydraulic Engineering?

I'll even give you a $100,000 prize if it works.But I know you won't take the offer because people like you never do. You'd rather just continue spouting off nonsense on the internet than actually do something real. So until you have something tangible to show for your claims, I'll continue to dismiss them as the ravings of a madman.And as for your insults, I have no time for them. I'll let the scientific community and the laws of thermodynamics speak for me. In summary, the conversation revolved around a website claiming to have disproved the laws of thermodynamics and created a perpetual motion machine. The participants discussed the absurdity of these claims and challenged
Janus20
For fourty years the Bernoulli terms of H+Z+v^2/2g = K offered me a seemingly perfect tool for hydraulic engineering.

Suddenly the wheels have fallen off this wagon because v^2 in a STRAIGHT line has a potential equivalence of H... v^2 in a CIRCULAR path has 2H equivalence ? A Newtonian Armagedden because here is a 2 to 1 free lunch and Apple on the Head brain damage.

Couple both RESONANTLY and Perpetual Motion of 2H Energy is driven by
an H loss of Power.

Much more at www.thewebspert.com/cresswell/[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Mathematics news on Phys.org
Wow! GUT, a disproof of all of thermodynamics, a perpetual motion machine and Darwin, all at one website! You can't get a better deal than that!

My favorite quote:

"At a 1920's film premiere, a pop star Einstein enquired of Charles Chaplin, "Why is everyone clapping?" Chaplin replied, "Because they all understand what I do and appreciate it. You, because no bugger understands you. You are a genius." If someone as important as Groucho Marx had said this, we might not still be in the ****."

Because, of course, Groucho was far more important than Chaplin.

Originally posted by HallsofIvy
Wow! GUT, a disproof of all of thermodynamics, a perpetual motion machine and Darwin, all at one website! You can't get a better deal than that!

My favorite quote:

"At a 1920's film premiere, a pop star Einstein enquired of Charles Chaplin, "Why is everyone clapping?" Chaplin replied, "Because they all understand what I do and appreciate it. You, because no bugger understands you. You are a genius." If someone as important as Groucho Marx had said this, we might not still be in the ****."

I usually get the most vicious hate mail imaginable. I like you but no... you get 6 perpetual motion devices and the maths for finding many more of your own.

Birds, bees, grass fish and trees do not queue at petrol stations so it is obvious that the thermo 'laws' are stupid.

Darwinian lock on at resonance was a colossal bonus. I never dreamed it might be there. But it is and that makes it all true.

Maybe not all because I had to take a stab at the why of it all.

Oh, come on...

Find me a bird, a bee, a fish, etc. that doesn't eat.

Find me a blade of grass or a tree that can survive without sunlight.

If you have found a perpetual motion machine that works, by all means get a company together, get funding and build it.

Just do me a favor: Let me know the name of the company so I can short sell its stock. That way at least one of us will get rich off the idea.

Originally posted by enigma
Oh, come on...

Find me a bird, a bee, a fish, etc. that doesn't eat.

Find me a blade of grass or a tree that can survive without sunlight.

If you have found a perpetual motion machine that works, by all means get a company together, get funding and build it.

Just do me a favor: Let me know the name of the company so I can short sell its stock. That way at least one of us will get rich off the idea.

Can you post a comment which contains some scentific logic. Tell me why Diagram 1 is not true for example. Until you get your brain into gear, not your emotions, your one remaining neuron is going to die of lonliness. Is that what humans do ? Eat petrol. Well did I ever

An atom emits its own wave photon and another devours it as a collapsed particle coulomb. Schrödinger's dead cat paradox. Duality of volts, amps and magnetic flux within a resonant periodic time.

PURE ENERGY IS NOT HEAT IT IS SPINNING MASS

The equation is E = ± Mc2 fusion-fission (input-output).

PLEASE, EXPLAIN...because I'm too young...and I am not too good at this kind of things...[?]

Originally posted by Janus20
Can you post a comment which contains some scentific logic. Tell me why Diagram 1 is not true for example. Until you get your brain into gear, not your emotions, your one remaining neuron is going to die of lonliness. Is that what humans do ? Eat petrol. Well did I ever [/B]

I have much more important things to do than argue with crackpots, I assure you. If you have a working PM machine, then build it. Otherwise, give the insults to my intelligence a rest.

If I'm the one with the single remaining neuron, then prove it. Build your machine and prove it. I'll be willing to wager any amount that it won't work. That's how sure I am. ANY AMOUNT. Until you build a working design, I'll consider you as full of it.

Did I say that humans eat petrol? No... get a grip. I said that animals EAT. That means food. Last I checked, they do.

Last edited:
Originally posted by HallsofIvy
My favorite quote:

I really liked this one:

"Clearly the Second Law of Thermodynamics should never have been written. It was only a forlorn device to cover up the true horror of the First mistake.'

Originally posted by enigma
I have much more important things to do than argue with crackpots, I assure you. If you have a working PM machine, then build it. Otherwise, give the insults to my intelligence a rest.

If I'm the one with the single remaining neuron, then prove it. Build your machine and prove it. I'll be willing to wager any amount that it won't work. That's how sure I am. ANY AMOUNT. Until you build a working design, I'll consider you as full of it.

Did I say that humans eat petrol? No... get a grip. I said that animals EAT. That means food. Last I checked, they do.

enigma, you're forgetting the first rule about arguing with an <ADMIN EDIT>: Don't do it! First they'll drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience!

Last edited by a moderator:
enigma, you're forgetting the first rule about arguing with an <ADMIN EDIT>: : Don't do it!

Climbhi gets the final words in the topic.

Last edited:

What is Bernoulli water flow?

Bernoulli water flow is a scientific principle that explains the relationship between fluid speed and pressure. It states that as the speed of a fluid increases, its pressure decreases and vice versa.

What are the applications of Bernoulli water flow?

Bernoulli water flow has many practical applications, such as in airfoil design for airplanes, in the functioning of carburetors and jet engines, and in the flow of fluids through pipes and channels.

What factors affect Bernoulli water flow?

The key factors that affect Bernoulli water flow are fluid density, velocity, and height. Changes in any of these variables can cause a change in pressure within the fluid.

What is the Bernoulli equation?

The Bernoulli equation is a mathematical expression that relates the pressure, velocity, and height of a fluid in motion. It is written as P + 1/2ρv^2 + ρgh = constant, where P is the pressure, ρ is the density, v is the velocity, g is the acceleration due to gravity, and h is the height.

What are some limitations of Bernoulli water flow?

Bernoulli water flow is based on a number of simplifying assumptions and may not accurately predict the behavior of real fluids in all situations. Some limitations include the assumption of incompressible and non-viscous fluids, and the neglect of external forces such as friction and turbulence.