What are the Best Basic Physics Books for Understanding Formulas?

In summary, the conversation discusses the request for recommendations on basic physics books. One suggestion is the book "The Physics of Everyday Phenomena" and another is the Alonso and Finn series. It is also mentioned that public libraries may not have good physics sections and a university library may be a better option.
nukes
I was just wondering, can you name of the books, which they are kind of basic, and explains all the formula's. Just name the books that's all.

Physics news on Phys.org
do not triple post, man

marlon

can you answer my question?

you need to be more polite, man

here is the best basic physics book ever
http://jws-edcv.wiley.com/college/bcs/redesign/student/0,,_0471216437_BKS_2037____,00.html

i can also suggest the Alonso and Finn series but i prefer the above book

marlon

I searched this book in public library right now, and they didn't have it, do you suggest any other books.

Public libraries rarely have good physics sections. You're better off going to a university library. You can't borrow it from there if you aren't a uni student though.

I'm going to try to see if they have that book.
thanks guys.

1. What makes a physics book the "best"?

The best basic physics books are those that effectively explain complex concepts in a clear and concise manner, have relevant and interesting examples and applications, and provide thorough and accurate explanations of equations and principles.

2. What is the difference between a basic physics book and an advanced one?

A basic physics book covers fundamental concepts and principles, while an advanced one delves deeper into more complex topics and may require a stronger understanding of mathematics.

3. Are there any recommended prerequisites for reading a basic physics book?

While not necessary, having a basic understanding of algebra and geometry can be helpful in understanding the equations and concepts presented in a physics book.

4. Can a basic physics book be useful for non-scientists?

Yes, a basic physics book can be beneficial for non-scientists who are interested in learning about the fundamental principles of physics and how they apply to the world around us.

5. How can I choose the best basic physics book for me?

The best way to choose a basic physics book is to read reviews and preview the book before purchasing it. Look for a book that is well-organized, has clear explanations, and covers topics that you are interested in learning about.