Discover the Best Books for Understanding Quantum Mechanics | Beginners Welcome!

In summary, the user is seeking recommendations for books that provide a comprehensive understanding of Quantum Mechanics and Classical Mechanics, with a focus on the fundamental concepts. They mention Schaums Outline as a good resource, but are looking for additional theory. They also ask for suggestions on books that cover the abc... of these subjects, similar to how University Physics is a complete book for general physics. Lastly, they mention Cohen-Tannoudji's QM 1+2 as a potential resource for Modern Physics.
Fuuastisb
Dear Users
Hello! MY First Post
I want to make rock solid concepts in Quantum Mechanics General not any specific branch of Quantum Mechanics like Quantum Computing,Perturbation Theory etc etc Schaums Outline is good one but a little lack of more theory any suggestions Which Book will do that or two books that will tell me Quantum MEchanics from its history and starts with abc... of quantum mechanics for example University Physics is a complete book for general physics like this any book

Physics news on Phys.org
Wanna get deep classocal mechanics Concepts

Dear Users
Hello! MY Second Post
I want to make rock solid concepts in Classical Mechanics Schaums Outline is good one but a little lack of more theory any suggestions Which Book will do that or two books that will tell me Quantum MEchanics from its history and starts with abc... of Classical mechanics for example University Physics is a complete book for general physics like this any book

Modern Physics Book

Dear Users!
Best and Complete concept giving books of Modern Physics from its abc... help me so that i get that book
ThankX

Cohen-Tannoudji QM 1+2

Good introduction. You shouldn't care too much about the history of QM though IMHO.

What is the best book for learning a specific subject?

The best book for learning a specific subject depends on the individual's learning style and the subject they are trying to learn. Some popular options include textbooks, reference books, and online resources. It is best to research and read reviews to find the book that best fits your needs.

What makes a book "complete"?

A book is considered "complete" when it covers all essential and relevant information on a particular topic. This includes providing a comprehensive overview, in-depth analysis, and practical applications. A complete book should also be well-organized, easy to understand, and have a clear and concise writing style.

How can I tell if a book is reliable and accurate?

To determine the reliability and accuracy of a book, it is essential to evaluate the author's credentials, the publisher's reputation, and the sources used in the book. Look for books written by experts in the field and published by reputable publishers. It is also helpful to cross-reference information with other reliable sources.

Do I need to read the entire book to get the most out of it?

It is not necessary to read an entire book to get the most out of it. However, it is recommended to read the chapters or sections that are most relevant to your needs or interests. Skimming through the book and reading summaries or reviews can also provide valuable information.

Is it better to read a physical book or an e-book?

Whether it is better to read a physical book or an e-book is a matter of personal preference. Some people prefer the tactile experience of holding a physical book, while others enjoy the convenience of an e-book. Both options have their advantages and disadvantages, and it ultimately depends on the reader's preferences.