1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Best Book and Complete

1. Nov 18, 2008 #1
    Dear Users
    Hello!!!!! MY First Post
    I wanna make rock solid concepts in Quantum Mechanics General not any specific branch of Quantum Mechanics like Quantum Computing,Perturbation Theory etc etc Schaums Outline is good one but a little lack of more theory any suggestions Which Book will do that or two books that will tell me Quantum MEchanics from its history and starts with abc... of quantum mechanics for example University Physics is a complete book for general physics like this any book

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 18, 2008 #2
    Wanna get deep classocal mechanics Concepts

Dear Users
    Hello!!!!! MY Second Post
    I wanna make rock solid concepts in Classical Mechanics Schaums Outline is good one but a little lack of more theory any suggestions Which Book will do that or two books that will tell me Quantum MEchanics from its history and starts with abc... of Classical mechanics for example University Physics is a complete book for general physics like this any book

4. Nov 18, 2008 #3
    Modern Physics Book

Dear Users!!!!
    Best and Complete concept giving books of Modern Physics from its abc..... help me so that i get that book
    ThankX

5. Nov 18, 2008 #4
    Cohen-Tannoudji QM 1+2

Good introduction. You shouldn't care too much about the history of QM though IMHO.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?