Best Book for SAT Prep: English Basics

• Testing
  • Thread starter cupid.callin
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Book Sat
In summary, the person is looking for a book to prepare for the SAT, specifically in English (critical reading and writing). They have 3.5 months to prepare and are not a native English speaker, so they need a book that starts with basics such as vocabulary and grammar. They do not need a book for math as they find it easy. They have heard that the SAT official guide does not have good explanations and are looking for recommendations for other books, such as the Princeton Review Cracking the SAT or Barron's. They also mention Gruber's SAT and are asking for more people to reply with suggestions.
cupid.callin
Hi
I am going to prepare for SAT and i have like 3.5 months
I need a book that can teach me English (critical reading and writing) from basics because it s not my native language ... (basics like making a good vocab and improving grammar and stuff)

I don't need a book good in maths because SAT math is a piece of cake for me ... (not bragging but here math level is pretty higher than SAT I Math)

I know SAT official guide is important but i have read somewhere that it doesn't give good explanations so i might need another book
some help?

Physics news on Phys.org
I have heard that Barron's is better in English ... And how about Gruber's SAT?

please more people reply

1. What is the "Best Book for SAT Prep: English Basics"?

The "Best Book for SAT Prep: English Basics" is a comprehensive study guide designed to help students improve their English skills for the SAT exam. It covers all the essential grammar rules and strategies needed to excel on the English section of the SAT.

2. Who is the author of the "Best Book for SAT Prep: English Basics"?

The "Best Book for SAT Prep: English Basics" is written by a team of experienced SAT tutors and educators with extensive knowledge of the English language and the SAT exam.

3. What makes the "Best Book for SAT Prep: English Basics" stand out from other study materials?

The "Best Book for SAT Prep: English Basics" is designed specifically for the SAT exam, making it a more targeted and effective study tool compared to generic English grammar books. It also includes practice questions and detailed explanations to help students apply what they have learned.

4. Is the "Best Book for SAT Prep: English Basics" suitable for all levels of English proficiency?

Yes, the "Best Book for SAT Prep: English Basics" is suitable for students of all levels. It starts with the basics and gradually progresses to more advanced concepts, making it suitable for both beginners and more experienced English speakers.

5. How can I access the "Best Book for SAT Prep: English Basics"?

The "Best Book for SAT Prep: English Basics" is available for purchase online or at major bookstores. It is also available in e-book format for convenient access on electronic devices.