1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Support PF! Reminder for those going back to school to buy their text books via PF Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Engineering Best books on solving circuits

1. Dec 5, 2016 #1
    Hi, do you have any recommendations of books that deal with circuit analysis and circuit solving? I'm currently involved in a course that deals with linear circuits, and we are learning all of these methods of loop currents, thevenin's and norton's theorem, potential of knots and lots of methods way to fast and incomprehensible. Our book sucks too. Is there a source you'd recommend? Like some MIT OCW course, a good textbook or lectures on youtube?
    Thanks!

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 6, 2016 #2
    I recently just completed a course all about linear circuits too. Unfortunately I couldn't get a good textbook either. The best I got was "Fundamentals of Electric Circuits" by Charles K. Alexander and Matthew N.O. Sadiku. Hope you'll find it more useful than I did.

4. Dec 6, 2016 #3
    I used and currently are learning from Hayt and Kemmerly's Engineering Circuit Analysis. Also for Microelectronics, I am examining Sedra and Smith, Mocroelectronic Circuits.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted