Best Commercial? Yay, Now on YouTube!

• Thread starter Andre
  • Start date
In summary, this ad is about an assurance company in Apeldoorn, Netherlands. The slogan is "even Apeldoorn bellen." The ad features a local kid and features the cat. The ad won the national commercial trophy in 2004.
Andre
Yay, finally on youtube. Wanted it to post for years but it was not on the net.

The best commercial of all times.

Just for clarification. This is the ad of an assurance company in the city "Apeldoorn" with the locally well know slogan "Even Apeldoorn bellen": "Just phone Apeldoorn" (whenever you have damage to claim).

Enjoy

TDb6ZWS3x4g[/youtube]

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
That is a good one.

:rofl: That's really good! Glad I came back to view it (when I looked the first time, it seemed to be loading very slowly).

:rofl:

...but, I did sort of suspect what the name of the ship was going to be...!

Pretty funny! I did not expect the ending!

That's the idea MiH. There is a plethora more of this kind of ads but this was the first and the best.

So what's really is the best commercial?

My favorite commercial ever:

Last edited by a moderator:
Math Is Hard said:
That's my favorite, too, MIH. It's the only reason I ever turn on the Super Bowl - to catch the commercial breaks.

BTW, my beautiful niece Christie was featured in the "Real Cars for Real People" campaign that Chevy debuted on the Super Bowl. I've still got a tape of that kicking around somewhere. Some producer saw her and asked if she'd appear in a commercial. She had no desire to act or model, but she said "yes" and ended up getting royalty checks for quite a while, as the ad agency spliced her spot into slimmer, shorter Chevy commercials. The Super Bowl ad was a big one, but she always seemed to get featured in the shorter and shorter clips that Chevy bought afterward.

Math Is Hard said:

:biggrin: Nice one

There is also a "Even Apeldoorn bellen" commercial with a cat.

It won the national commercial trophy of 2004:

DTZGz59ufss[/youtube] notice the...ackground behind the kid during seconds 25-27

I wish I could find "Real cars for real people" but I have come up dry. My niece has a mane of curly hair, Paul Newman-color ice-blue eyes, and a smile that could meld glaciers. She's now a dental hygienist, so even though she's still real pretty, she doesn't have to claw for work, and can expect to earn decent money for decades to come.

Not really a commercial this is a spoof on drug commercials the and side effects that a very fast talker always mentions.

What is the "Best Commercial? Yay, Now on YouTube!" video about?

The "Best Commercial? Yay, Now on YouTube!" video is a humorous commercial for YouTube, highlighting its wide range of content and its accessibility.

Who created the "Best Commercial? Yay, Now on YouTube!" video?

The "Best Commercial? Yay, Now on YouTube!" video was created by the advertising agency, Wieden+Kennedy, in collaboration with YouTube.

When was the "Best Commercial? Yay, Now on YouTube!" video released?

The "Best Commercial? Yay, Now on YouTube!" video was released on April 1st, 2021, as part of YouTube's April Fools' Day campaign.

Where can I watch the "Best Commercial? Yay, Now on YouTube!" video?

The "Best Commercial? Yay, Now on YouTube!" video can be viewed on YouTube's official channel, as well as on their social media pages.

What is the purpose of the "Best Commercial? Yay, Now on YouTube!" video?

The "Best Commercial? Yay, Now on YouTube!" video aims to promote and advertise YouTube's platform and its diverse range of content, while also providing a lighthearted and entertaining experience for viewers.