Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Best Forum

1. Sep 13, 2010 #1
    I'm studying Mathematics at the university. But, I also have Physics and Theoretical Computer Science courses, so, I registered as a member in this forum. I am pretty much interested in pursuing Economics or Finance PhD, so, obviously I registered in forums relating to economics/finance. Though I do not want to mention the names of the other forums, I, from the bottom of my heart feel that this forum and its people are just great! There are no "rude replies", no attitude "show-offs", are some of the reasons I can name!

Kudos to PF! :!!) :!!) :!!) :!!)
  2. jcsd
  3. Sep 13, 2010 #2

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Welcome to PF, doodle_sack, I'm glad you found us :smile:!
  4. Sep 13, 2010 #3
    Doodle sack... I know that's a german bagpipe from listening to Says You! on NPR... any chance that this is where you got the name? If not, I'd love to hear how! Heißen Sie willkommen zu PF
  5. Sep 13, 2010 #4
    You will do well in economics and finance, brown nose!
  6. Sep 13, 2010 #5
    @nismaratwork: doodle sack is the sack that santa carries on christmas.....glad you liked it!! you are the "n-th" fan of this name lol!

@Andy: i couldn't agree more with you, if my idea of pursuing economics exists when i complete my degree =p
  7. Sep 13, 2010 #6
    OMG! only after reading nismaratwork's post i googled for doodlesack, i am a bit terrified by some of the results! :S
  8. Sep 14, 2010 #7
    Heh... I'm still a fan of the name. :smile:
  9. Oct 3, 2010 #8
    Thanks Doodle Sack for your nice entrance in this great forum.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook