Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Best Minecraft Experiances

1. Nov 4, 2013 #1
    This is the fun and games section.Does anybody else here play minecraft? if you do what have been your best experiances/coolest builds ect.

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 15, 2014 #2
    Me! My best experiences were in the multiplayer mode where we had a lot of fun, including times where our main server crashed due to the tremendous amount of TNT we used. :P Then comes the hundreds of mods I tried, from nuclear plants to new weapons to giant cities...etc
    My coolest build was a giant big house made of hundreds of floors. I will leave you with this epic image:

YxbT0.jpg

4. Jul 19, 2014 #3
    Hakim, I would do the same if he tramples my crops except the prison part. Are you going to release him from prison or are you letting him stay there for life?

5. Jul 19, 2014 #4
    Good question, I think I'll release him. ;-)

6. Jul 20, 2014 #5
    You better do. Because we'll never know if he might come back with a pack of strong allies to get even with you.

7. Jul 29, 2014 #6
    i built a huge castle modeled after the DWMA from the anime "Soul Eater" and built a huge city around it. then the server i was working on got reset and i lost it all... then i stopped playing...

8. Jul 31, 2014 #7
    That sucks. It happens to me several times before I decided to quit playing.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook