Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Best personal web page

1. Oct 5, 2004 #1
    What is the personal web page on the Internet that you would most recommend?

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 5, 2004 #2

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Do you mean the best software for creating a personal webpage or the best hosting service?

My ISP gives me a free webpage if I want to create a personal page and also the tools to create it. Most of the larger ISP's give these as perks. The amount of bandwidth is limited.

4. Oct 5, 2004 #3
    I dont have any particular favorites in mind right now as far as personal web pages go (many of the ones that I view are quite bad IMO). I tend to like professional/business webpages the best. They are simple and get the point across.

5. Oct 5, 2004 #4
    Evo,

No, my request is more like motai relates. Please read the topic again. I have trouble thinking of an exemplary self-made webpage myself. I would hope that some individual has established a page that we all could emulate.

6. Oct 6, 2004 #5

Evo

My older daughter had the best. I'm trying to get her to put another one up.

7. Oct 6, 2004 #6
    Evo
    The voice of objectivity rings true. Doesn't the rest of your family have illustrious sites of their own?

8. Oct 6, 2004 #7

Evo

Just being honest. :biggrin:

Nothing compared to her site. She's a very gifted artist and has been doing websites since she was 12. She's won many awards. Some of my clients are professional web designers (doing the multi million $ sites) and were blown away by her work.

Yeah, I'm a proud mom, what can I say? :rofl:

9. Oct 6, 2004 #8
  10. Oct 7, 2004 #9
    What else but the very first Webpage ever:

Okay, not really but it's still good to know.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2004
  11. Oct 7, 2004 #10
    this one was made from this guy in my class, i think its the best personal site i've seen, but i dont see many, not because there is a lot of stuff in it, but the quality of it.
    http://www.adamblais.com/

12. Oct 7, 2004 #11
  13. Oct 7, 2004 #12
  14. Oct 7, 2004 #13
    Witnessing the birth of an info-nation. So Al Gore really did invent the Internet (not!)

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?