Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Best physics magazines

1. Jan 8, 2006 #1

eep

What physics-related magazines are you all subscribed to? I have a permanent address now so I figure I might as well get some up-to-date reading done...

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 9, 2006 #2
    I subscribe to NewScientist

4. Jan 9, 2006 #3

jtbell

Staff: Mentor

As a member of the American Physical Society and the American Association of Physics Teachers, I subscribe to:

Physics Today - physics news, surveys of current research, and historical articles.

American Journal of Physics - articles of interest to people teaching physics, including pedagogical research on how to teach physics effectively.

Physics Teacher - aimed more at high-school physics teachers, at a lower level than AJP

All of the above appear monthly. As a member of the American Association for the Advancement of Science, I get the weekly Science magazine, which often has news articles about recent developments in physics, and some research articles.

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook