1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Best physics magazines

1. Jan 8, 2006 #1

eep

What physics-related magazines are you all subscribed to? I have a permanent address now so I figure I might as well get some up-to-date reading done...

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 9, 2006 #2
    I subscribe to NewScientist

4. Jan 9, 2006 #3

jtbell

Staff: Mentor

As a member of the American Physical Society and the American Association of Physics Teachers, I subscribe to:

Physics Today - physics news, surveys of current research, and historical articles.

American Journal of Physics - articles of interest to people teaching physics, including pedagogical research on how to teach physics effectively.

Physics Teacher - aimed more at high-school physics teachers, at a lower level than AJP

All of the above appear monthly. As a member of the American Association for the Advancement of Science, I get the weekly Science magazine, which often has news articles about recent developments in physics, and some research articles.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?