Answers and Replies

Evo
Mentor
Lol.

Love it.

rhody
Gold Member
MM,

That's a beauty. It's too bad MIH's title is not sincere, maybe something like, "Best Crackpot posts of the year". I think some will not get the intent, and list great posts instead. hehe...

Rhody... o:)

Last edited:
DaveC426913
Gold Member
There was truly awesome one just the other day that wondered if the "alternate earth energy e=mc^2" could explain, in one shot, the missing Atlantis and the presence of the (hollow) Moon by way of Earth's magnetic field acting "like a car's alternator" and ejecting it.

And it had diagrams.

I wanted to preserve it, perhaps in acrylic, but alas, it was unceremoniously expunged.

FlexGunship
Gold Member
Can we self-nominate? I just desperately want attention.

I'm in an industrial printing facility sitting next to a 300C gas dryer, on top of a 5 gallon bucket of blanket wash (not that kind of blanket), wearing earplugs because of the deafening noise, and all of the local clocks are off by 3 hours.

https://www.physicsforums.com/showpost.php?p=3452984&postcount=6

Can we self-nominate? I just desperately want attention.

I'm in an industrial printing facility sitting next to a 300C gas dryer, on top of a 5 gallon bucket of blanket wash (not that kind of blanket), wearing earplugs because of the deafening noise, and all of the local clocks are off by 3 hours.

https://www.physicsforums.com/showpost.php?p=3452984&postcount=6
Yeah, I liked that one :biggrin: