1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Best Text/Review books for: Chemistry Honors, AP Calculus, AP Bio, AP Enviornmental S

1. May 28, 2007 #1
    What are the best Text/Review books for: Chemistry Honors, AP Calculus, AP Bio, AP Enviornmental Science??

I'm looking for good textbooks that are easy to comprehend and gives you a lot of practice and allows you to think a lot. Likewise, I would like simplistic review books that go right to the point but also easy to understand. Good text organization, little mistakes/typos, and excellence overall are the characteristics that I would like my new books to have. So please offer me some good reviews! Thanks a lot. :smile:

2. jcsd
  3. May 28, 2007 #2
    I liked campbell a lot for the bio ap course I took, though I never really used any other bio books so I can't say its the best.

Larson is a pretty decent calc book at an AP/freshman college level. there are definently much more rigorous texts out there, (courant, apostol, etc).

No idea on ap environmental science or chemistry.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?