Beyond Strange Fringe Claims - The Chupacabra are ETs Pets?

• Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Fringe
In summary, a conversation about strange fringe claims includes a claim that the chupacabra are actually ETs' pets, which leads to a discussion about UFO motorhomes and budget-friendly alien travel. There is also a mention of hillbillies and first contact with "White Lightnin'".
Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
What are your favorite beyond strange fringe claims? I just heard a great one!

The chupacabra are ETs pets! :rofl:

Physics news on Phys.org
Ivan Seeking said:
What are your favorite beyond strange fringe claims? I just heard a great one!

The chupacabra are ETs pets! :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That's great!

I guess it might make sense if the large cylindrical UFOs are really UFO motorhomes driven by retired ETs.

Ivan Seeking said:
I guess it might make sense if the large cylindrical UFOs are really UFO motorhomes driven by retired ETs.

I believe those are the 'GalaticStream' models. That explains why they are so shiney: aluminum. Well I guess when you are on a budget and trying to see the galaxy, that is the best you can get and a visit to a backwater like Earth is about all you can afford! :rofl:

At least you can let your chuppi dine on the local inhabitants to cut expenses!:rofl:

all those crashed Flying Saucers-drinking and flying
first contact with White Lightnin'

and that's why hillbillies see 'em all the time-they're lookin for
the good stuff!

1. What exactly is the Chupacabra?

The Chupacabra is a mythical creature that is said to inhabit parts of Latin America, with sightings reported in the United States and other countries as well. It is described as a hairless, dog-like creature with sharp fangs and a long tail.

2. Are there any scientific evidence of the existence of Chupacabras?

No, there is no scientific evidence to support the existence of Chupacabras. All reported sightings and alleged evidence have been debunked or proven to be hoaxes. There is no credible scientific basis for the existence of these creatures.

3. Why do some people believe that Chupacabras are actually extraterrestrial pets?

This belief stems from the idea that the Chupacabra is an unknown species that cannot be explained by terrestrial science. Some people speculate that it could be a pet of extraterrestrial beings, similar to how humans have pets like dogs and cats.

4. Is there any possibility that Chupacabras are real and from another planet?

While it is not impossible, there is no evidence to support this claim. Furthermore, it goes against the principles of scientific inquiry to make assumptions without any evidence. Until there is solid scientific evidence, the existence of Chupacabras as extraterrestrial pets remains a fringe claim.

5. What is the harm in believing in fringe claims like Chupacabras being ETs pets?

Believing in fringe claims without any scientific evidence can lead to the spread of misinformation and pseudoscience. It can also divert attention and resources away from real scientific research and investigation. Additionally, it can harm the credibility of science and promote irrational thinking. Therefore, it is important to critically evaluate claims and seek evidence before believing in them.