Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Bi'ches Britches

1. Sep 27, 2007 #1

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 27, 2007 #2

turbo

Gold Member

Wasn't that a song by Emerson, Lake and Palmer?

4. Sep 27, 2007 #3

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

:rofl: Well, there's actually a practical reason for them, but did they need to add a pom pom and give them that name? :rofl: (The practical reason is for tidiness when the bi+ch is in heat if you have one that's unspayed for breeding purposes...there's a discharge that can be quite messy when they're in heat.)

And the forum software isn't going to care if we're using the term in the completely appropriate way, it's still going to censor the word, isn't it? :rolleyes:

5. Sep 27, 2007 #4

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I'm trying to get a better look at the logo. Is that a chihuahua hitting on a poodle?

6. Sep 27, 2007 #5

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

:rofl: I didn't even notice that. :rofl:

7. Sep 27, 2007 #6
    My dog has no tail{they are born that way}so the ones with the hole in the back do me very little good, mess wise. I use diaper cover pants, they are cute, with little baby Micky's and Daffy's on them.

8. Sep 27, 2007 #7

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

The one dog we had that wasn't fixed, that's what we used...just cut a hole in them for the tail.

9. Sep 27, 2007 #8

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I wonder what a caption might say? :rolleyes:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?