1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Homework Help: Biconcave and double concave

  1. Feb 19, 2012 #1
    Are they the same thing? I know biconcave has R1=negative and R2= positive.

    edit: Thanks for any help.
  2. jcsd
  3. Feb 20, 2012 #2


    User Avatar
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Homework Helper


    Yes they mean the same thing, a lens that looks like this:

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook