1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Big plans for Aussie land

1. Jan 5, 2005 #1
    Big plans for Aussie land !!!

Hello everybody...

My name is Armando, I live in Mexico an currently about to finish my last year in Highschool ( 6 months left )...

Under my research for colleges and universities through out the world, I found that the University of Sydney, Australia offers just what I wanted... A combined program in Bachelor in Mechatronics Engineering and a Bachelor in Physics.

My parents are still not a 100% sure wether this is a good uni, or if its just crappy.

Any info on this regards will be greatly appreciated.
  2. jcsd
  3. Jan 5, 2005 #2
    You might be interested in a program that my university (Lock Haven University of Pennsylvania) recently created in cooperation with Penn State University (also Pennsylvania).

They call it the 3-2 Engineering Degree. You basicly take 3 years of classes at Lock Haven University majoring in Physics and then you transfer to PSU for 2 years majoring in a Engineering field of your choice. You end up with 2 Bachelors degrees. Heres a list of the engineering fields available

And here's the Physics department homepage

I'm currently a freshmen at LHU majoring in Computer Science. I plan changing to a dual major in CompSci and Physics after my Sophmore year.

If you have any questions about LHU feel free to ask.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?