Design & Tech Bike Alarm Market Research Survey

In summary, the conversation discusses the creation of a bike alarm for a Design and Technology coursework. The speaker mentions the need for market research and asks for the recipient to fill out a questionnaire and send it back. They also mention the potential usefulness of a bike alarm in the eastern coast of China, where bike theft is prevalent.
Gughanath
Hi...I am making a bike alarm for my Design and Technology coursework...to design my alarm I first need to make a market research, so I can get peoples opinions about how the alarm should look like... could you please download the questionnaire, answer it and send it back to to me at gughanath@hotmail.com ...that would be a great help..thanks... :smile:

Attachments

• Market research.doc
    25 KB · Views: 248
Computer science news on Phys.org
please report any errors to me

I believe that a bike alarm would be most helpful in the eastern coast of China, where bikes dominate the streets and people steal them everyday, especially on university campuses.

1. What is the purpose of a design and tech bike alarm?

A design and tech bike alarm is a security device used to protect bicycles from theft. It typically includes features such as motion sensors, loud alarms, and remote access control to deter potential thieves.

2. How does a design and tech bike alarm work?

A design and tech bike alarm typically works by using motion sensors to detect movement or vibrations. When triggered, it emits a loud alarm and may also send an alert to the owner's phone. Some alarms also have the ability to track the location of the bike using GPS technology.

3. What are the key features to look for in a design and tech bike alarm?

Some important features to consider when choosing a design and tech bike alarm include the sensitivity of the motion sensors, the loudness of the alarm, the range of the remote access control, and the battery life. It's also important to consider the durability and weather resistance of the alarm for outdoor use.

4. Are design and tech bike alarms effective in preventing theft?

While a design and tech bike alarm can be a useful deterrent, it may not completely prevent theft. Thieves may find ways to disable or bypass the alarm, and it's also important for bike owners to take additional measures such as using a sturdy lock and parking in a secure location.

5. How can I participate in the "Design & Tech Bike Alarm Market Research Survey"?

To participate in the survey, look for invitations on social media or bike-related forums. You can also contact the organization conducting the survey to see if you are eligible to participate. Your participation will help gather valuable insights about the market for design and tech bike alarms.