What Happens When Bin Laden Meets the Founding Fathers at the Pearly Gates?

• Thread starter ejnorman
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Bin
In summary, Osama Bin Laden arrives at the pearly gates and is met by George Washington, who beats him up for hating the country. Patrick Henry and other founding fathers also attack him for his actions. Finally, Thomas Jefferson takes him to his promised reward of 72 Virginians, much to Bin Laden's dismay.
ejnorman
So when he got to the pearly gates, the first person to meet him was George Washington. "I'm known as the father of the country you hated", he said. And then beat the crap out of him. Then Patrick Henry came up and said, "I chose liberty, all you offered was death". And he bludgeoned him about the head and shoulders. Then it was James Madison. "I federated the national defense because I knew there would be people like you", and wholloped him up one side and down the other. Then there was James Monroe, John Randolph from down in Roanoke, and sixty some other folks that all gave him the same treatment. Finally, Tom Jefferson grabbed him by the scruff of the neck and said, "Now I'm going to take you where you belong".

"No!", says Bin Laden. "This can't be happening". "Something is very wrong". "This is not what I was promised!"

At that point St. Peter steps up and says, "I beg your pardon". "This IS what you were promised". "You were promised that when you got here there would be 72 Virginians waiting for you"

Physics news on Phys.org
Robin Williams told a joke similar to this shortly after 9/11 in his NYC performance. It was hilarious.

1. Who is Bin Laden?

Osama Bin Laden was a Saudi Arabian terrorist and the founder of the militant group al-Qaeda. He was responsible for the 9/11 attacks on the United States in 2001.

2. What is the concept of "Bin Laden at the pearly gates"?

This phrase is often used to question what would happen if Bin Laden were to face judgement after his death.

3. What are the pearly gates?

The pearly gates refer to the entrance to heaven in Christian belief. They are often depicted as a set of beautiful, pearl-adorned gates that lead to eternal paradise.

4. Will Bin Laden go to heaven or hell?

As a scientist, I cannot answer this question with certainty. The concept of afterlife is a matter of personal and religious belief. However, many believe that Bin Laden's actions and lack of remorse would likely result in him going to hell.

5. Is there any scientific evidence or explanation for the concept of "Bin Laden at the pearly gates"?

No, there is no scientific evidence or explanation for this concept as it is based on religious beliefs and interpretations of the afterlife.