1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Biology: Plasmid

1. Apr 20, 2009 #1
    Hi everyone,
    I'm fairly familiar with the basic processes of plasmid conjugation. But I was asked a question on this small test concerning the location of a gene and determing the location by seperating mixtures at different times. The longer the time, the 'further' along the gene, since the process is inhibited by the seperation. However, I got the question wrong :(.
    Unfortunately, I can't remember the question! So instaed, I tried looking for some worked examples on the internet, but to no avail. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Iv'e tried typing in different things into a search engine but it hasn't yielded any good finds, I'll keep looking, but if anyone can offer anything good, it would be much appreciated, I don;t know if I'm even typing in the right thing! :)
    Thanks in advance!
    Nobahar

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?