1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Biophysics Texts?

1. Jul 6, 2007 #1
    Recently I have been self-studying molecular and cellular biophysics. As a result of this self studying I have found that none of the texts that I have come acrossed or used have any exercises to tie into the texts. Now I understand that biophysics isn't normally a topic taught in many universities, at least not as a typical course; however, I find that after completing my daily reading within the texts, that I don't feel like I have gained a tremendious amount of understanding.

More or less, I need some semi-sterile and previously answered questions to play with to ensure that I am understanding what I am readinhttps://www.physicsforums.com/images/smilies/love.gifg.

With that being said If anyone knows of a biophysics text, or a text that concerns topics within biophysics and has questions/examples within it to tinker around with it, I would be deeply grateful.

To aid in narrowing down on books that would be of use I am including the list of texts I am reading at the moment:

Biophysics- Glaser

Mathematical Biophysics; Physico-Mathematical Foundations of Biology- Rashevesky Vol. 1

Molecular and Cellular Biophysics- Jackson (Which has questions; however, they are few in number).

Thanks for any help.
  2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted