Bioshock, why is it so popular?

• Thread starter W3pcq
  • Start date
In summary, the game is full of innuendo and symbolism, and the game play is poor. However, the reviewers love it and call it the best game of all times. Is this not disturbing?
Greg Bernhardt said:
GTA, Manhunt 1 and 2, Condemned, RE:4, NARC, God of War...

GTA is like sonic the hedgehog compared to Bioshock. I haven't play the others you mentioned, but you still haven't explained why. I played hitman and it is bad, but didn't bother me that much.

Physics news on Phys.org
B. Elliott said:
I can flat out tell you that you're spinning this thing better than FOX or CNN ever could.

Only pointing out what seams obvious to me.

The more I hear how other people view this game, the more I feel I must be very different than most people. I also get the feeling that satanism is a very popular philosophy.

W3pcq said:
The more I hear how other people view this game, the more I feel I must be very different than most people. I also get the feeling that satanism is a very popular philosophy.

You're half right. You're very different than most people. Get you to a therapist. You're not the GOOD kind of different. You are over reacting and I am really afraid you are going to have some sort of panic attack in a moment. Nobody should get this worked up over a game like that.

Or maybe you're just sheltered? I had to read All Quiet on the Western Front in High School. What about you?

Go on Youtube and search for Men Behind the Sun.

And this thread just ended itself.