Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Birds talk about the afterlife

1. Mar 24, 2006 #1
    Birds never cease to amaze me!
  2. jcsd
  3. Mar 24, 2006 #2

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Funny -- crackpots never cease to amaze me.

- Warren
  4. Mar 24, 2006 #3
    They ceased to amaze me some time ago. I don't know what chroot sees in them...
  5. Mar 24, 2006 #4
    They have the most amazing resistance to change you can possibly imagine. If we could engineer a material as impossible to alter amazing things might be done. I don't understand why the military doesn't use crackpots as projectiles when shooting at tanks and such.
  6. Mar 24, 2006 #5
    There working on it.Apperntly a Crackpot theorist says you can break the laws of physics using your mind.Will since crackpots are the only ones who belive in crackpottery there using them do stuff such shooting them to go faster then speed light and turn pure energy to destroy tanks,insurgents etc.
  7. Mar 24, 2006 #6
    It's hard to aim a projectile which is wearing antigravity bracelets.
  8. Mar 24, 2006 #7

Thanks, guys. I so needed some good chuckles!!!
  9. Mar 28, 2006 #8
    Sounds cool to me. It's about time we took to a deeper understanding of our universe around us instead of just ourselves and our supposed all knowing, all powerful intellect.
  10. Mar 28, 2006 #9

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member

Birds talk dirty to each other, I know that much. Pretty much all birdsong is designed to attract mates. I definitely agree with goodpasture on one thing. We can learn from these birds, to give the intellect a rest and get back down to doing what life was meant to do.
  11. Mar 28, 2006 #10
    They need to get these two to Randi ASAP!
  12. Mar 28, 2006 #11

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Talking to his budgie...is that what guys are calling it nowadays? :rolleyes: :blushing:
  13. Mar 28, 2006 #12

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Talk is cheep.

14. Mar 28, 2006 #13
    Lol... You need a pic of tweety bird to go along with that joke.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?