Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Bizzaro humour

1. May 31, 2005 #1
    I have a sense of humour that is seemingly shared by 1% of the worlds population. Here’s a video I made of me acting like a bird[brain], and in another scene pretending to be a lunatic plastic surgeon.

Still, you might be one of that 1% and like it, so have a look and see - http://rapidshare.de/files/2097383/bizzaro.wmv.html
  2. jcsd
  3. May 31, 2005 #2

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

yeah....... ...... .................. bizarre :bugeye:
    I don't think I got the second part :smile:
  4. May 31, 2005 #3
    Dr Greenstone is jewish because I'm half jewish thru descent alone (I was rasised, and half am, a gentile:)

The 2nd segment shows Dr Greenstone 'performing' a penis lengthening operation. Naturally, his methods are unorthodox, being unheedful of proper procedure :D
  5. May 31, 2005 #4

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

:rofl: I'm soooo glad now that I didn't get the second part
  6. May 31, 2005 #5
    Nice, man.. Can you please put the file on www.putfile.com instead of rapidshire, because everytime there is a need to wait for a minute and also download. Instead if you put it on www.putfile.com, you don't need to download the video, it just plays it on the site and no need to wait.
  7. May 31, 2005 #6

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I liked the first part, I don't know how you can keep a straight face like that.. you have a great fantasy :)
  8. May 31, 2005 #7
    klusener, would upload to there, but the reason i don't is i lose the power to delete! I have no control over it's public exposure. :eek:

yes, i always hoped I had! however, what saddens me is that this age of the internet and digital video came 10 years too late for me :frown: It's arrived just as my youth is drawing to a close (I'm 30 next year). It would have been far better had I had this opportunity when I was 19 rather than 29.... :frown:

The bird segment was based on my Photo-Comic i made last year:-
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2005
  9. May 31, 2005 #8
    I enjoyed that, but i think it frightened my guests, who were looking at this forum for the first time
  10. Jun 1, 2005 #9
  11. Jun 1, 2005 #10
    File /files/2097383/bizzaro.wmv.html has been deleted.
    Reason: Deleted by uploader.
  12. Jun 1, 2005 #11
    it's all right, i've a replacement:-

Hello, in this additional video, I portray a prejudiced old man bemoaning todays youth while lying on a shop floor???!!! Sound insane? See for yourself, link below:-

Video located here - http://rapidshare.de/files/2119138/old_rant.wmv.html
  13. Jun 1, 2005 #12

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Man,no offense,but i guess i'm not the first that advises you to seek help from a mental institution,until it's not too late.

14. Jun 1, 2005 #13
    man, no offense, but you need medication as you cannot appreciate art. go to bed. :tongue:
  15. Jun 1, 2005 #14

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

How about setting a poll and see if my view is singular or others agree with my advice...I may be so unique,after all :rolleyes:

16. Jun 1, 2005 #15
    the masses are often wrong - they called for the end of Christs life :redface:

i tell you - my videos are utterly unique, you've no conception as to the nuances, the clever undertones that my humour showcases. you literally don't understand it, it's too much and to complex for you!!! :cool: i say again, go to bed, or learn to comprehend a yorkshire accent!!!
  17. Jun 1, 2005 #16
    link didn't go to a video
    re: bizarro I like movies like top secret, amazon women on the moon, kentucky fried movie, bachelor party, brain donors, etc. judge for yourself :tongue2:
  18. Jun 2, 2005 #17
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?