Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Black bin bag to store my washing

1. Jun 17, 2006 #1

wolram

Gold Member

I use a black bin bag to store my washing, today i went to put a pair of socks in, but when i untwisted the bag it contained rubbish :surprised
    i have just remembered that i had transfered the contents of my kitchen
    bin into a black bag and the phone rang, so now the dust man has half my wardrobe and some bed stuff and i am stuck with a bag of rubbish until next week :grumpy: I can replace the jeans easy the charity shop sells them at £5 a go, the socks etc are cheap enough, but the bed stuff was expensive.

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 17, 2006 #2

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Oh, gosh, Wols! I'm so sorry! That sucks. :frown:

4. Jun 17, 2006 #3

wolram

Gold Member

No worries MIH i have my head in a history project and my bike, every thing else is trivial, trouble is i seem to forget every day things like buying food, this morning i came home hungry opened the fridge and it was bare, now i have to wait for the shops to open, another hour to wait.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2006
  5. Jun 17, 2006 #4

Danger

Gold Member

Can't you just run off to work and scarf down some cakes?

Oh, wait... they probably won't let you in naked.

6. Jun 17, 2006 #5

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Dear, dear wolram. :frown:

I know longer seem to buy food, I am constantly running out of food. I have no one to cook for now.

7. Jun 17, 2006 #6

Astronuc

Staff: Mentor

Oy, Mate! Sorry to hear about your misfortune. :frown:

Sounds like you need a couple of pints. :biggrin:

Dear, dear Evo. I thought about you the other night as I ate Maryland Lump Crab Cakes at McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant
    in Washington DC. :tongue2: :tongue: :biggrin: o:)

Sample dinner menu at M&S - http://www.mccormickandschmicks.com/media/Sample Dinner Menu_updated.pdf

Last edited: Jun 17, 2006
  8. Jun 18, 2006 #7

wolram

Gold Member

Well i have gone and restocked my fridge and for emergencies ,i have bought
    some tins of baked beans with sausages in, full monty baked beans, thats beans with all maner of stuff in, and some beef and tomato pot noodles, you should do the same only buy what you like, go on get your purse and toddle off to the supermarket and fill one of those trollies up with goodies.:smile:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?