Black bin bag to store my washing

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Bin
In summary: Well i have gone and restocked my fridge and for emergencies ,i have bought some tins of baked beans with sausages in, full monty baked beans, that's beans with all maner of stuff in, and some beef and tomato pot noodles, you should do the same only buy what you like, go on get your purse and toddle off to the supermarket and fill one of those trollies up with goodies.:smile:
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
I use a black bin bag to store my washing, today i went to put a pair of socks in, but when i untwisted the bag it contained rubbish
i have just remembered that i had transferred the contents of my kitchen
bin into a black bag and the phone rang, so now the dust man has half my wardrobe and some bed stuff and i am stuck with a bag of rubbish until next week :grumpy: I can replace the jeans easy the charity shop sells them at £5 a go, the socks etc are cheap enough, but the bed stuff was expensive.

Physics news on Phys.org
wolram said:
I use a black bin bag to store my washing, today i went to put a pair of socks in, but when i untwisted the bag it contained rubbish
bin into a black bag and the phone rang, so now the dust man has half my wardrobe and some bed stuff and i am stuck with a bag of rubbish until next week :grumpy: I can replace the jeans easy the charity shop sells them at £5 a go, the socks etc are cheap enough, but the bed stuff was expensive.
Oh, gosh, Wols! I'm so sorry! That sucks. :frown:

Math Is Hard said:
Oh, gosh, Wols! I'm so sorry! That sucks. :frown:

No worries MIH i have my head in a history project and my bike, every thing else is trivial, trouble is i seem to forget every day things like buying food, this morning i came home hungry opened the fridge and it was bare, now i have to wait for the shops to open, another hour to wait.

Last edited:
Can't you just run off to work and scarf down some cakes?

Oh, wait... they probably won't let you in naked.

wolram said:
No worries MIH i have my head in a history project and my bike, every thing else is trivial, trouble is i seem to forget every day things like buying food, this morning i came home hungry opened the fridge and it was bare, now i have to wait for the shops to open, another hour to wait.
Dear, dear wolram. :frown:

I know longer seem to buy food, I am constantly running out of food. I have no one to cook for now.

wolram said:
Oy, Mate! Sorry to hear about your misfortune. :frown:

Sounds like you need a couple of pints. :biggrin:

Evo said:
I know longer seem to buy food, I am constantly running out of food. I have no one to cook for now.
Dear, dear Evo. I thought about you the other night as I ate Maryland Lump Crab Cakes at McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant
in Washington DC. :tongue2: :tongue: :biggrin: o:)

Sample dinner menu at M&S - http://www.mccormickandschmicks.com/media/Sample%20Dinner%20Menu_updated.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
Evo said:
Dear, dear wolram. :frown:

Well i have gone and restocked my fridge and for emergencies ,i have bought
some tins of baked beans with sausages in, full monty baked beans, that's beans with all maner of stuff in, and some beef and tomato pot noodles, you should do the same only buy what you like, go on get your purse and toddle off to the supermarket and fill one of those trollies up with goodies.:smile:

1. What is the best type of black bin bag to use for storing my washing?

The best type of black bin bag to use for storing your washing would be a heavy-duty trash bag. These are typically thicker and more durable, making them less likely to tear or puncture.

2. Can I reuse the same black bin bag multiple times for storing my washing?

Yes, you can reuse the same black bin bag multiple times for storing your washing. However, be sure to check for any holes or tears before each use to ensure that your clothing will be protected.

3. How should I fold my clothes before placing them in the black bin bag?

It is best to fold your clothes neatly before placing them in the black bin bag. This will help to prevent wrinkles and make it easier to find specific items when you need them.

4. Is it necessary to use a black bin bag specifically for storing my washing?

No, it is not necessary to use a black bin bag specifically for storing your washing. However, black bin bags are often preferred because they are dark in color and can help to protect your clothing from sunlight, which can cause fading.

5. How long can I store my washing in a black bin bag before it needs to be washed again?

The length of time you can store your washing in a black bin bag will depend on various factors such as the type of clothing, the climate, and the storage conditions. Generally, it is best to wash your clothing within a few weeks of storing them to prevent any potential damage or mildew growth.