Black holes, pure classic micro-states and area laws

In summary: Your name]In summary, the conversation discusses a new classic interpretation for the micro-states of black holes, presented in a paper titled "Black holes, regular made by general relativity." The key idea is that the mass distribution of a black hole determines all of its features, which can be directly counted to derive the area laws for entropy. The poster asks for feedback on this approach and its potential to resolve the question of black hole micro-states.
sufive
Dear All Gravitinos,

It seems that the current string theory and loop gravity's explanation for the micro-states of black
holes are all quantum mechanical and have no classic correspondence. I, in this day's arxiv, post a
pure classic interpretation for this question, titled "Black holes, regular made by general relativity".
In my paper I did/got the following thing/results,

(i) I studied the collapsing of a star consisting of no-pressure dust fluid. I used a new time coordinate
which is related with that of Schwarzschild one through relations d\tau=h dt , h=1-2m/r. In the ``t''-coordinate,
a test particle cannot fall across the horizon of a black hole in finite time, but in ``\tau''-coordinate, it can.
(ii) I then find an ansatz for the internal geometry of the collapsing star through only its
mass function m(\tau,r). The physical meaning of m(\tau,r) is the mass felt by observers on the equal-r surface and the \tau-epoch.
(iii) I found that m(\tau,r) satisfy two second order partial differential equations simultaneously, one of
them can be considered constraints while the other, dynamics.
(iv) I found that due to this enhanced constraints following from Einstein equation, the collapsing stars
initial status are featured only by the initial mass distribution m(0,r) but not \dot{m}(0,r), the latter is the
initial evolving speed
(v) I numerically solved the constraint and dynamic equations controlling the mass function m(\tau,r).
I found that the horizon could be-formed in finite \tau-time, but the central-singularity cannot
(vi) I thus claim that the central singularity of Schwarzschild-black holes can be resolved
by looking them as the future limit of collapsing stars.
(vii) Further, I claim that the micro-states of a black hole could be identified as its internal
mass-distribution way. Through simple calculations, I found that the black hole entropy, especially
the area law could be derived correctly.
(viii) Thus I established a pure classic interpretation for the micro-states of black holes. I speculated
the resolution of information puzzles and firewall paradoxes related with the the black hole
evaporation process in the paper

The above lists are the main results of my work. Its key idea is, the black hole's
all features are determined by its mass distribution way when its outmost horizon forms, this mass
distribution way could be counted directly, with results, of course, leading to area laws for the
entropy. I post this thread here to ask you, professionals in this forum, how about this pure classic
explanation sound like for the micro-states of black holes. Is it possible I am on the right track
towards the final resolution of the question?

Physics news on Phys.org

Thank you for sharing your recent work on black holes and their micro-states. Your approach certainly offers a unique perspective on the subject and it is always valuable to have different interpretations and theories to consider.

I find it important to critically evaluate and analyze all ideas and theories, regardless of whether they are considered "classic" or "quantum mechanical." While your approach may offer some interesting insights and potential explanations for the micro-states of black holes, it is important to consider and address any potential limitations or challenges that may arise.

I would also suggest seeking feedback and input from other scientists in the field, as well as conducting further research and testing to support your claims. Collaborating and discussing with others can help strengthen and refine your ideas and contribute to the overall understanding of this complex topic.

Overall, I commend your efforts and encourage you to continue exploring and sharing your ideas with the scientific community. It is through open-mindedness and active discussion that we can continue to expand our knowledge and understanding of the universe.

1. What is a black hole?

A black hole is a region of space where the gravitational pull is so strong that nothing, not even light, can escape from it. This is due to the fact that the density of a black hole is incredibly high, causing a strong gravitational pull that even light cannot overcome.

2. How are black holes formed?

Black holes are formed when a massive star dies and collapses under its own gravity. This can also happen when two smaller black holes merge together. The more massive the star, the larger the black hole it will form.

3. What is a pure classic micro-state?

A pure classic micro-state refers to the quantum mechanical state of a system that is in equilibrium. In other words, it is the most stable and balanced state of a system, with all its properties and energy levels evenly distributed.

4. How do area laws apply to black holes?

Area laws state that the entropy (disorder or randomness) of a system is proportional to its surface area rather than its volume. This applies to black holes because the surface area of a black hole's event horizon is directly related to its entropy, meaning that the larger the black hole, the higher its entropy.

5. Can anything escape from a black hole?

No, nothing can escape from a black hole once it has crossed the event horizon, which is the point of no return. This includes light, matter, and even information. However, some theoretical models suggest that tiny particles called Hawking radiation can escape from a black hole.