1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Block diagram in simulink

1. Sep 1, 2011 #1
    1. I am working on a project to achieve maximum power output from a motor using the MEPT (MAximum Energy Power Point) algorithm for a small scale compressed air energy storage system. In the equation to attain efficiency, I am using simulink. I am not able to form the equation for this part in the block diagram for simulink.

1. How to make this equation (Pi/Po)^(gamma-1/gamma) in block diagram in simulink?
    2. how to make the equation 10^(c1N^2+ c2N+ c3) in block diagram in simulink?

I tried to make this in matlab and simulink by making the block diagram for (c1N^2+ c2N+ c3) and then took the e^u block and input that whole (c1N^2+ c2N+ c3) in it. then in options for the block I changed it into 10^u. So does the output of my block mean 10^(c1N^2+ c2N+ c3)?? Will the input value replace the u in the block?

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?