Blog with TeX Support

Hi,

I want to write some articles in a blog. The blog should be a kind of online diary for my proceedings and cognitions in physics and math.

I found a lot of blogs but without a directly latex support :(

I know I could work with images, like creating the TeX somewhere else and embedding the png pictures of my formulas in the blog but for me this is unacceptable because it is too circuitous.

thanks
greetings

Answers and Replies

Okay,

I could do this with the forum :)

BUT:

I could not write my TeX code because this stupid editors shows old things I wrote a long time ago if I go to preview? What the **** happend there?

Last edited:
tiny-tim
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
LateX does work in blogs

… I want to write some articles in a blog. The blog should be a kind of online diary for my proceedings and cognitions in physics and math.

I found a lot of blogs but without a directly latex support :(

I know I could work with images … but for me this is unacceptable because it is too circuitous
Guten tag, Herbststurm! :smile:

(that's all the German I know :redface:)

Previewing LaTeX on the new blog system seems to be one of the many things on the to-do list, see …
The good news is that since the new blog uses current vb functions chroot is working on getting latex working.
I could not write my TeX code because this stupid editors shows old things I wrote a long time ago if I go to preview?
no … you can write it … you can't read it! :wink:

Have a look at https://www.physicsforums.com/blog.php?b=694" [Broken], posted today …

you can see that LateX does work in blogs …

it's only the preview facility that can't handle LaTeX …

so just write the LaTeX, hope it's correct, post the blog, and then edit the blog if necessary. :biggrin:

btw you can write a lot of equations without LaTeX by using the X2 and X2 tags and copying-and-pasting most symbols …

see my signature, and Redbelly98's blog :wink: …​
happy blogging! :smile:

Last edited by a moderator: