What Defines the Essence of a True Friend?

• Thread starter kisan
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses the idea of finding someone who can completely change your life. This person is someone you can confide in and share your deepest thoughts and feelings with. They support you and make you feel special and accepted. The conversation ends with a quote about the value of time and a reference to the song "Three Little Birds" by Bob Marley, which reminds us not to worry and that everything will be alright.
kisan
"Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you’ve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more. You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you. When something wonderful happens, you can’t wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share in your excitement. They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurting or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself. Never do they hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough, but rather they build you up and show you the things about yourself that make you special and even beautiful.There is never any pressure, jealousy or competition but only a quiet calmness when they are around. You can be yourself and not worry about what they will think of you because they love you for who you are."

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I really like the last words he told to Ziggy on his dead bed: "Money can't buy you time".

Rise up this mornin',
Smiled with the risin' sun,
Three little birds
Pitch by my doorstep
Singin' sweet songs
Of melodies pure and true,
Sayin', This is my message to you-ou-ou.

Singin', Don't worry 'bout a thing,
'Cause every little thing going to be all right.
Singin', Don't worry (don't worry) 'bout a thing,
'Cause every little thing going to be all right!

<3

1. Who is Bob Marley?

Bob Marley was a Jamaican singer, songwriter, and musician who is widely regarded as one of the pioneers of reggae music. He rose to fame in the 1970s and became an international icon for his music, message of peace and unity, and Rastafarian beliefs.

2. What are some famous quotes by Bob Marley?

Some famous quotes by Bob Marley include: "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain," "The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for," and "Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds."

3. What is the meaning behind Bob Marley's quotes?

Bob Marley's quotes often reflect his beliefs in love, peace, and unity, as well as his criticism of social and political issues. Many of his quotes also touch upon his Rastafarian faith and his views on spirituality and the power of music.

4. How did Bob Marley's quotes influence society?

Bob Marley's quotes have had a significant impact on society, especially in promoting messages of love, unity, and social justice. His music and quotes have inspired people all over the world to stand up for their beliefs and fight against oppression and discrimination.

5. Where can I find more quotes by Bob Marley?

There are many websites and books that feature collections of Bob Marley's quotes. Some popular options include Goodreads, BrainyQuote, and AZQuotes. You can also find his quotes on social media platforms such as Instagram and Twitter by searching for the hashtag #BobMarleyQuotes.