How can I find free resources for Bohmian quantum gravity?

In summary, the conversation includes a request for help with documentations on Bohmian quantum gravity, as well as a question about obtaining "physics
possible2010
hi,if someone work in quantum gravity exactly in bohmienne quantum gravity then help me with documentations in the subject because i need it a lot .
And if you know how to get the "physics review,letter " articles gratis tell me .thanks

Physics news on Phys.org
possible2010 said:
hi,if someone work in quantum gravity exactly in bohmienne quantum gravity then help me with documentations in the subject because i need it a lot .
And if you know how to get the "physics review,letter " articles gratis tell me .thanks

The more appropriate place for this question is probably the beyond the standard model forum, but I think a lot of the same folks follow both.

Anyway, regarding the PRL articles, in general there is no legal way to view the published articles online for free. However, some of them may be available from arXiv.org in pre-publication format. You can search there for the author names you want ... I am still learning about arXiv.org, but I have found it to be an incredibly useful resource thus far.

1. What is Bohmienne quantum gravity?

Bohmienne quantum gravity is a theory that attempts to reconcile the theories of general relativity and quantum mechanics. It proposes that the fabric of spacetime is made up of a quantum field, and that gravity arises from the interactions of this field.

2. How does Bohmienne quantum gravity differ from other theories of quantum gravity?

Unlike other theories, Bohmienne quantum gravity does not rely on the concept of spacetime as a continuous and smooth fabric. Instead, it proposes that spacetime is made up of discrete and indivisible units, similar to the concept of atoms in matter.

3. What evidence supports the validity of Bohmienne quantum gravity?

Currently, there is no direct evidence to support the validity of Bohmienne quantum gravity. However, it has been shown to provide a framework for resolving some of the paradoxes and inconsistencies that arise when trying to combine general relativity and quantum mechanics.

4. Can Bohmienne quantum gravity be tested experimentally?

At this time, there are no known experimental tests for Bohmienne quantum gravity. However, there are ongoing efforts to develop experiments that could potentially test its predictions, such as the behavior of particles in a gravitational field.

5. What implications does Bohmienne quantum gravity have for our understanding of the universe?

If confirmed, Bohmienne quantum gravity could revolutionize our understanding of the universe. It would provide a unified framework for understanding the fundamental forces of nature and could potentially lead to a more complete theory of everything.