What Caused the Recent Bombings in London?

• News
  • Thread starter Art
  • Start date
In summary, London has recently been the target of a terrorist attack consisting of 6 separate blasts on busses and tube trains, coinciding with the start of the G8 summit. Eyewitnesses report fatalities and injuries, with initial suspects being linked to Al-Qaeda. The attack has caused chaos and tragedy in the city, with many expressing empathy and condemning the senseless violence. The goal of the attackers, whether it was suicide bombings or planted bombs, seems to be revenge or simply causing terror and death. However, this approach may be seen as ineffective in the long run and only serve to further alienate and strengthen the resolve against Islamic fundamentalism.
Spin_Network said:
Evidence of Murder?..Questions start to roll:http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_obj...4762&headline=was-it-suicide---name_page.html

It is more than likely that the Bombers were duped, which leads to all manner of other questions which should be asked:

Why no shouts of "ALLAH AKHBAR"?

Why the vast amount of 'Identity Trail' bombers had upon their person (their job carrying out bombings is normally sufficient for entry into heaven , unless its in a future wherby I D cards are essentially the norm) ?

The meeting point, why did the FOUR BOMBERS all leave and meet at a specific location, high risk of capture?

There are more questions..but for now I leave it.

The Families of those murdered now, must include the Bombers families?

Following report on the recent bombings in London:http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4705939.stm

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Spin_Network said:
Following report on the recent bombings in London:http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4705939.stm

It is being wildly speculated that the most recent bombings in London, are linked to the Egyptian Bombings. It is thought that there is 'intent' to deflect inquiries by the secret intelligence, into possible Egyptian Islamics having devised and co-ordinated the London Bombings 7/7, 21/7, with the Egyptian Bombings, 'hand-waving' to security to move away from Cairo?

It is believed that the group responsible for the London Bombings, intended to meet and liase in Cairo., having fled the UK before the Bombings. Instructions to ground sympythisers in London being instructed to cause 'smoke-screen' attacks, to draw UK intelligence 'away' from the "real-terrorists".

The amateurish effects of which, is not a single devise was detonated succesfully (assembly co-ordinators not in UK to oversee devise's), the recent London 'terrorists', are infact nothing more that 'dog-bodies', normally asscociated with ensuring food menu's, refreshments etc..etc..were stocked for visiting co-ordinators.

The UK group of followers have been left without any real direction, and after seeing their buddies murdered by the 'real-terrorists' in the 7/7 attack, they are in the process of rushing in, with only their own irrational thinks.

Spin_Network
It is being wildly speculated that the most recent bombings in London, are linked to the Egyptian Bombings. It is thought that there is 'intent' to deflect inquiries by the secret intelligence, into possible Egyptian Islamics having devised and co-ordinated the London Bombings 7/7, 21/7, with the Egyptian Bombings, 'hand-waving' to security to move away from Cairo?

And why would Al-Qaeda claim they're responsible for the atrocities? I'm assuming the Egyptian Islamics are not part of Al-Qaeda.

DM said:
Spin_Network

And why would Al-Qaeda claim they're responsible for the atrocities? I'm assuming the Egyptian Islamics are not part of Al-Qaeda.

Every terrorist needs a home? I should imagine that Bin Laden, is currently doing a photo-shoot, which will no doubt be aired on Al Jazzera soon. It is all about having 'safe' houses. You may not be aware that Al Queda have been known to recruit 'Egyptian' University Grads, they are given preferential treatment, and are held in high regard to global operations.

Spin_Network
Every terrorist needs a home? I should imagine that Bin Laden, is currently doing a photo-shoot, which will no doubt be aired on Al Jazzera soon.

Yes, hilarious!

Spin_Network
It is all about having 'safe' houses. You may not be aware that Al Queda have been known to recruit 'Egyptian' University Grads, they are given preferential treatment, and are held in high regard to global operations.

That still doesn't answer my question. Why would Al-Qaeda claim responsibility for the atrocities when the Egyptian Islamics are part of another terrorist group? sounds implausible, doesn't make much sense. I state this assuming they do not belong to Al-Qaeda.