1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Engineering Book about circuit schematics

1. Jan 10, 2015 #1
    I am looking for a book that explains and teaches you about how basic circuits components work together to perform a function. I know all the circuit components and their functions but I am not too sure of how they work together, for example I do not know how voltage dividers work in a circuit. currently I have the aarl understanding basic electronics book but I am unsure if it is what I want to read, I will read it eventually.OVERALL A BOOK THAT WOULD EXPLAIN COMMON CIRCUITS WITH TRANSISTORS AND TEACH ME TO BUILD CIRCUITS any comments would be appreciated..

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 10, 2015 #2

Bystander

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member
    2016 Award

Stout & Kaufman, Kaufman & Seidman, Rutkowski may be a bit dated, but make a good trio of fundamental sources.

4. Jan 10, 2015 #3
    Can you give me a link on amazon? I am having a hard time finding the books you are referring to.

5. Jan 10, 2015 #4

Bystander

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member
    2016 Award

6. Jan 11, 2015 #5
    "The art of electronics", Horowitz and Hill

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted