Books like The Fabric of the Cosmos and

In summary, there are several recommended books for those interested in science and physics, including "The Fabric of the Cosmos," "Parallell Worlds," and "The Elegant Universe" by John Gribbin, "In Search of SUSY," "In Search of Schrodinger's Cat," and any books on the lectures of Richard Feynman. Other suggestions include "The Emperor's New Mind" by Penrose, "The First Three Minutes" by Weinberg, and books by M.Kaku on the Amazon bestseller's list.
sony
Books like "The Fabric of the Cosmos" and

"Parallell Worlds" and "The Elegant Universe"

Are there any new books out similair to these?

I have finished all three of them, and have the taste for more.

Please recommend some books, thanks!

Physics news on Phys.org
sony said:
"Parallell Worlds" and "The Elegant Universe"

Are there any new books out similair to these?

I have finished all three of them, and have the taste for more.

Please recommend some books, thanks!

Of course..

Look for any/all books by John Gribbin. He is an excellent science writer, his works including:

In search of SUSY
In search for schrodingers cat
Any/all books on the lectures of Richard Feynman

Especially Feynmann's QED.

Thanks! I'll check at amazon

I hope u started your reading with Hawking's books and essays.And Penrose "The Emperor's New Mind"...And Weinberg's "The First Three Minutes" is a must read.

Daniel.

Thanks for the reccomandations.

Can you guys reccomend anything from the Amazon bestseller's list?
https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/new-for-you/top-sellers/-/books/14545/ref=pd_ts_b_nav/002-7906437-3875220&tag=pfamazon01-20

Outta the first page;besides the ones that u've already written,i'd reccomend M.Kaku's books and #18 & #20...

Daniel.

1. What is "The Fabric of the Cosmos" about?

"The Fabric of the Cosmos" is a book written by physicist Brian Greene that explores the fundamental concepts of space, time, and the universe. It delves into theories such as relativity, quantum mechanics, and string theory to explain the nature of reality.

2. Is "The Fabric of the Cosmos" suitable for non-scientists?

While the book does cover complex scientific concepts, it is written in a way that is accessible to non-scientists. Brian Greene uses relatable examples and clear explanations to make the information understandable to a wide audience.

3. How does "The Fabric of the Cosmos" differ from other books on physics?

"The Fabric of the Cosmos" stands out because it not only explains the theories of modern physics, but also delves into their implications and how they shape our understanding of the universe. It also includes the latest research and discoveries in the field.

4. Can I read "The Fabric of the Cosmos" if I have no background in physics?

Yes, the book is written in a way that does not require prior knowledge of physics. However, some concepts may be challenging to grasp without a basic understanding of scientific principles.

5. Is "The Fabric of the Cosmos" based on scientific evidence?

Yes, the book is based on scientific evidence and theories that have been extensively researched and tested by the scientific community. Brian Greene also includes references and sources for readers to further explore the concepts discussed in the book.