Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Booo Buusshh!

1. May 7, 2005 #1

JamesU

Gold Member

For those of you who also think bush is too stupid to be president:

http://www.toostupidtobepresident.com

2. jcsd
  3. May 7, 2005 #2
    Get Real

George W. Bush is chickensh*t. Always was, always will be.

He's a sniggering, snide, bumbling, whining twerp of a man. Politics was the only place for him.

A failure as a student, father, "soldier", businessman. Drug addict, drunk, "born-again" evangelical rube.

An embarrassment to his family, and to the offices he has held.

At least Reagan, who was fashioned from the same mold, had some polish and savvy.

He is, without a doubt, the most inept, lying, selfish, dishonorable man ever to occupy the White House, without exception.

His presidency has been a complete, unmitigated disaster, from beginning to its eventual end.

4. May 7, 2005 #3

Pengwuino

Gold Member

Wow, lot of hatred coming from you jason lol. May i suggest a spa treatment?

Do you get all your information from moveon.org?

5. May 7, 2005 #4
    /\ i think you're both overreacting.

etc etc. that's from the introduction to bill blum's most recent book, "freeing the world to death"
    http://members.aol.com/essays6/intro.htm

6. May 7, 2005 #5
    Fox is Evil

I get most my of information from Fox TV... Fox News is an embarrassment to journalism.

It is true that the old triumvirate of national networks tended to act like a coordinated set of triplets, each reporting the same stories with nearly the same words, and that's still largely true. But those old media warhorses tended to be mildly centrist, for the most part, with perhaps a slight bias towards the "common man" (as opposed to the partisan interests of business, the entertainment industry, and government).

With Fox News, you get a shameless appropriation of airtime promoted to the agenda of one segment of the political spectrum. The so-called "panel", composed of a moderator (formerly Tony Snow/now Chris Wallace (ASSH*LE NUMBER ONE), his first lieutenant Brit Hume (ASSH*LE NUMBER TWO), another shill (Bill Kristal--ASSH*LE NUMBER THREE), and Fred Barnes (ASSH*LE NUMBER FOUR) and the usual sacrificial lambs from NPR or the Washington Post (Maura Liason/Juan Williams et al), is a Medieval Mystery Play, pitting bleeding-heart-liberal fuddy-duddies against the RealPolitik PlainSpeak of hard-nosed SmashMouth Neo-Con TRUTH-TELLERS!!

It's a joke.

Who can take it seriously?

Last edited: May 8, 2005
  7. May 7, 2005 #6

SOS2008

Gold Member

Unlike moveon.org, which is only one of a myriad of organizations that includes numerous right-wing groups, Fox News has the frightening ability to constantly bombard American homes with their bias. Inevitably those who watch Fox News exclusively who do not admit to the bias, will claim all other news sources consist of a bunch of dirty liberals (we went through this before about media bias).

As for Bush, like a former boss use to say, just give him a long rope and let him hang himself.

8. May 7, 2005 #7

JamesU

Gold Member

Actually, I'm confused on why someone who can't speak properly in public became US president. :confused:

Does this belong in general discussion, because of the website, or politics and wold affairs?

9. May 8, 2005 #8

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Don't even get me started. It looks like we can't move to Canada right now and the direction things are going here scares me to death. Of course if it gets bad enough we'll leave anyway. But I must say, the stalemate followed by the republican retreat on the filibuster was encouraging. It showed that we do still have some constitutional limits protecting us; for now. But it was also the last option for the Democrats.

Watch, someone will try to pass a bill to prevent use of the nuclear option in the future. This is where every Senator must agree to proceed with any Senate business. Normally it is assumed that all agree to proceed. But as a safety measure, any Senator can lock up the Senate indefinitely by constantly demanding changes in the order of business followed by a formal vote. This threat to shut down the Senate is all that stopped this particular Republican attack on a plural government.

10. May 8, 2005 #9

russ_watters

Staff: Mentor

Come, now - moveon.org is just good, wholesome entertainment.
    I'm dating a linguist. She said the main reason she voted for Bush is that while he isn't a good speaker, he gives his real opinion. Kerry sounded more eloquent, but said nothing. So she didn't trust Kerry.

11. May 8, 2005 #10
    Bushman is just a puppet, otherwise we would have WW3 long time ago.

12. May 8, 2005 #11

cronxeh

Gold Member

laff. George W Bush is only a small figure in world politics. You get all fussed up over nothing

Go look up who owns the Federal Reserve of New York and the "London Connection". They run the country, not Georgy

13. May 8, 2005 #12

Pengwuino

Gold Member

Actually its completely unconstitutional. Either look at the Constitution or ask the same democrats from... i think 97? When they said almost to a quote, "filibusters should not be used to delay nominations of judicial nominees".

Thats why I kinda laugh at people who think Fox News is some horrid organization because they rarely admit or maybe do not even know how other networks also completely ignore real information. Half the things on CNN are pretty much half truth, half deceits. Its sad that the 'left-wing' is so blind in their hatred for Bush that they disregard all of history and the actual truth behind the "reports".

14. May 8, 2005 #13

Danger

Gold Member

Bet she's sorry now. :tongue:
    Does it still count as an opinion when you're too stupid to even understand yourself?

15. May 8, 2005 #14

Pengwuino

Gold Member

See this is why I vote republican. The opponents just say senseless insults without actually konwing anything about the situation. Plus of course, that statement assumes you have hte power of mind-reading.

16. May 8, 2005 #15
    I think it was more of a joke. As for senseless insults... well, look at your post. You just categorically insulted all of your political opponents.

17. May 8, 2005 #16

SOS2008

Gold Member

Yeh, Republicans would never say anything senseless without knowing anything about situations. After all, they stay informed on the issues by watching FOX News.

Last edited: May 9, 2005
  18. May 8, 2005 #17
    i can totalyl understand that. people like michael moore don't really help the true american left very much. his films are great, at least as far as they go & for american pop culture (britney spears, etc) that's saying a lot. every time i hear moore talk though he sounds more & more like just a desperate democrat. if people want to know what the true american left is they should check out bill blum, greg palast, michael parenti & of course chomsky.

19. May 8, 2005 #18

russ_watters

Staff: Mentor

Wow, I guess you're serious, but those guys are just as far off the mainstream as Moore. Unless, of course, by "true american left", you aren't talking about the mainstream american left. My boss likes to refer to "true conservatives" - which to me appear somewhat to the right of Rush Limbaugh. :rofl:

edit: All that said, it is positively delicious to see it written. Next time I feel like calling a democrat a commie or a traitor I'll have something solid to base it on. :biggrin:

Last edited: May 8, 2005
  20. May 8, 2005 #19

Pengwuino

Gold Member

Yes that is unfortunately true as of late. Unfortunately the constant whining from the uninformed of hte left wing has gotten too annoying and to stay on decent discussion all the time.

21. May 9, 2005 #20

cronxeh

Gold Member

wait.. there is a difference between republicans and democrats?

do explain

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?