Bored? sad? Funniest thing mankind has ever done

• Thread starter Pengwuino
  • Start date
In summary: Have you looked into the white label software? Its a great way to start making money online.I've not looked into it specifically, but it does sound like a good idea.
Physics news on Phys.org
I didn't want to read the whole thing, I'm assuming some guy pulled something on a Nigeria Scam or something?

Smurf said:
I didn't want to read the whole thing, I'm assuming some guy pulled something on a Nigeria Scam or something?

Yah, pretty much sent a box full of crap and hte check to pay for the supposed computers bounced :D hilarious stuff though! You should read, the death threats are absoltely histerical.

That is hilarious. Those death threats don't make any sense at all.

hey will kill you 2 times 1 time for before and 1 time for now
Now we're rollin' :rofl:

It is great! very funny! Unfortunately I cannot follow the story to the end as the link to the second page does not seem to work.

I've not reached the end yet, but this is great!

you have a lot of choice so chose to be dead or you will die a bad death.

That's hilarious :rofl:.

Last edited:
I get these email scams all the time. I guess most are designed to obtain your banking information. I heard tactics for how to get back at tele-marketers, (sending the junk mail back with your payment) etc., but this sting is great. The only sting I've ever thought of is throwing my neighbor's dog s**t from off my front yard to their back yard...

I remember some guy screwing over another scam artist. Funny part was that the guy lived in the UK and the guy in the US (who was the target of the scam in the first place... it was an ebay scam... he was selling, guy from UK bought and demanded fake escrow or check, i forgot which) who was selling on ebay met up with someone in the UK on a forum. The guy lived in the same city as this scam artist so they were able to conduct surveillance and everything on this guy when he went to pick up his "laptop" that he tried to scam off of ebay. Just hilarious i tell you what :D

This has to be the funniest thing I have read in my life. I have shown it to all my friends.

I'm going to send this to my Buisness Prof. He'll love it.

Its been done before. Someone did it to a 419 scanner who happened to be in london, and having met people online who lived there they had photos and everything of when the guy got the delivery. They staked out the address for 3 days i think, since they weren't sure when the stuff would arrive, they had people on shifts and everything. Funny stuff.

Pengwuino said:
I remember some guy screwing over another scam artist. Funny part was that the guy lived in the UK and the guy in the US (who was the target of the scam in the first place... it was an ebay scam... he was selling, guy from UK bought and demanded fake escrow or check, i forgot which) who was selling on ebay met up with someone in the UK on a forum. The guy lived in the same city as this scam artist so they were able to conduct surveillance and everything on this guy when he went to pick up his "laptop" that he tried to scam off of ebay. Just hilarious i tell you what :D

Yeah that's the one!

been a while since I've seen that.

1. What are some examples of the funniest things mankind has ever done?

Some examples of the funniest things mankind has ever done include creating memes, pulling pranks, and making humorous inventions.

2. Can laughter cure boredom and sadness?

Laughter has been shown to have many benefits, including reducing stress, improving mood, and increasing social bonding. While it may not completely cure boredom and sadness, it can certainly help alleviate these feelings.

3. Is humor a universal concept?

While humor may vary from culture to culture, the concept of humor is generally considered to be universal. Different forms of humor may be more prevalent in certain cultures, but the ability to understand and appreciate humor is found in most humans.

4. How does humor affect our brains?

Laughter and humor have been shown to stimulate the release of endorphins, which are chemicals in our brain that promote feelings of pleasure and happiness. It also activates areas of the brain associated with reward and positive emotions.

5. Can humor be used as a coping mechanism?

Many people use humor as a coping mechanism for dealing with difficult situations. It can help reduce stress and anxiety, provide a sense of control, and create a more positive outlook on life.