Are You a Lurker of PF? Join Now and Get Your Questions Answered!

• Thread starter fatpotato
  • Start date
In summary, if you are a lurker of PF (Personal Finance), it is time to join and get your questions answered. As an expert summarizer of content, you understand the value of actively participating in online communities like PF to gain knowledge and insights on personal finance topics. By joining now, you can tap into a wealth of information and get your questions answered by experienced members. Don't hesitate, become an active member of PF and take control of your financial well-being.
fatpotato
Hello everyone.

I am currently studying electrical and electronics engineering as an undergraduate student in a no name university. Being a long time lurker of PF, I decided to finally subscribe to ask some questions and rely on its members wisdom.

I have strong interests, although at a modest level, in math, signal processing, control theory, analog circuit design and applied math in general. I love the idea of solving a problem through pure analytical means and then testing it with tangible systems only to find that it works.

Along with these subjects I enjoy learning new languages, reading literature, learning about biology and Earth sciences and classical music.

On a more personal note, I spent more than half of my life wasting it, with little to no interests in learning anything. Following a certain event in my life, I completely changed and I'm taking my revenge on my old self, trying to learn as much as I can, for the sake of it. I still know next to nothing, but I enjoy learning anyway.

To conclude this introduction, English is not my first language and I DO like getting corrected if I make mistakes.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. We often wonder how many lurkers there are out there. I'm glad you decided to join.

Your English sounds fine to me.

Likes fatpotato