1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Bose-einstein condensate

1. Jan 11, 2007 #1
    hey guys i see that it is a new modern subject we never talked about it ... what do u think ??? i have to represent a project about it in 3 weeks and it is a big subject and so important ... let's discess it

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 11, 2007 #2

Gokul43201

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

There are dozens of threads here that discuss BECs. Please search the forums first.

4. Jan 11, 2007 #3

ZapperZ

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

Actually, it is YOUR project and YOU are the one who have to discuss it. The rest of us can only correct and add to what you do, or else we'd be doing your work.

Zz.

5. Jan 11, 2007 #4
    thank u for ur interest ... and for ur advice but believe me i just ask for help and i am in a group of 6 persons and i am the only one working and i am taking 7 courses in this semester ... but i am doing my best ... it is a big subject so i am lost on what to concentrate my time allowed for presentation is only 10 minutes and i need half an hour to let the audience understand just the basics...anyway thanks for the advice ..take care u have great posts...and i may take ur 2 replies about that topic... do i have permission?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?