Fermions can form superfluids and superconductors.
The superconducting ground state is formed by a collection of Cooper pairs that are again bosonic. So you could say that it is sort of a BEC but the mechanism is very different.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving