Brain Teaser that is impossibly solvable

• Thread starter kinnabird5
  • Start date
cristo
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
This thing is like crack cocaine! I dont know what its called so I just call it Mind Crack. Ive been doing this puzzle for about 6 months now and havent figured it out. It was shown to me by a neighbor who says hes seen the answer but had been done on a computer. Whether thats true or not I do not know. Seeing as hes an alcoholic but still. If anyone has the true answer. Quit hiding it and reveil it! Because Im sure there is otehr people out there that are craving to know the answer!

...Mind Crack

Why don't you read the n posts above telling you that this is impossible! There's a proof of this in one of the early replies.

I've removed my posting of the solution so that anyone who wants to follow up on baffledMatt's excellent insight will have a chance to do so!

i want to see your solution......

i want to see your soltution to this problem.i have been trying for 2 years and still can not seem to find any answer

Hootenanny
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
i want to see your soltution to this problem.i have been trying for 2 years and still can not seem to find any answer
As has been said many, many times before (and proven once), this problem has no solutions. Therefore, it serves no purpose to continue to seek solutions to this problem and hence any discussion on the topic is also useless.

Thread closed.