Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Brave Guy Leaps Off Cliff For Girl Making Some People Laugh N Cry.

1. Nov 2, 2008 #1
    I was just up tonight browsing and I came across this video link and I had to share. After reading the emotional comments I watched it and was really impressed. At first I was wondering what in the world was this guy doing moving around all these rocks and tires and bales of hay and then he climbed this super steep mountain at the end after swiming across the ocean and then it all came together and I was like OOHHHHHHHH MYYY GAWWDDDDDD!!! (tears in my eyes...now..) Here it is:

What do you guys think of this? I'm kinda old fashioned I guess but I just thought this was the most amazing thing considering the guy filmed it all by himself and gave so much effort.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2008
  2. jcsd
  3. Nov 2, 2008 #2

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Re: GERONIMO!!! Brave Guy Leaps Off Cliff For Girl Making Some People Laugh N Cry.

I'm sorry, but that is one of the most pointless, boring videos I've ever seen. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Nov 2, 2008
  4. Nov 2, 2008 #3

DaveC426913

Gold Member

Re: GERONIMO!!! Brave Guy Leaps Off Cliff For Girl Making Some People Laugh N Cry.

He could never love Loren as much as he loves his pecs.

5. Nov 2, 2008 #4

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I only got through the first minute of watching him flex his muscles for the camera and gave up. :yuck: :zzz:

6. Nov 2, 2008 #5

Doc Al

Oh, brother. Someone owes me 7:43 minutes of my life that I will never see again. :rolleyes:

7. Nov 2, 2008 #6

Evo

:rofl: That is EXACTLY what I was going to say!!!!

8. Nov 2, 2008 #7

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I've learned that when someone posts a youtube video in the middle of the night, you have to cut your losses early when watching if you aren't drunk or sleep-deprived.

9. Nov 2, 2008 #8

Evo

Buwahahaha. :tongue:

10. Nov 2, 2008 #9

Doc Al

So did that clown actually jump off a cliff at some point? I must have dozed off.

11. Nov 2, 2008 #10

Evo

No, unfortunately he didn't.

And he didn't swim across any ocean, he did a few laps in a pond.

12. Nov 2, 2008 #11

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

:rofl: Now I'm REALLY glad I didn't watch until the end. Watching him jump off (or get pushed off) a cliff would have been the only thing worthwhile about continuing to watch that one.

13. Nov 2, 2008 #12

cristo

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

I don't get it. Did he die, or did his girlfriend die, or am I way off mark?

14. Nov 2, 2008 #13

Doc Al

A little part of me died, but I'm ready to move on.

I think his girlfriend gave him the slip two years ago and never looked back. I guess he just realized she was gone.

15. Nov 2, 2008 #14

Evo

I think he's just a narcissist.

And a psycho stalker, from what I have gathered she left him (and with good reason, apparently).

16. Nov 2, 2008 #15

cristo

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

:rofl:

Yea, you're probably right.

17. Nov 2, 2008 #16

Evo

:rofl: Doc, you're killing me!

18. Nov 2, 2008 #17

Chi Meson

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

How many other forums did Finlandgirl join the other night in order to boost the view count of this video?

19. Nov 2, 2008 #18

Is it supposed to be some kind of tragic love story?

Did the girl died?

20. Nov 2, 2008 #19

I always watch the first 30 seconds or so them move the slider at the bottom to the middle, then to end. It was all over is 60 seconds for me.

Wait a minute, no comments on the "all over in 60 seconds" part please.

21. Nov 2, 2008 #20

The guy put a lot of effort into not including that information. I think we were supposed to come up with our own conclusions. Then again maybe he left that part out so he could put in some more tire flipping.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?