Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Brazil vs Australia

1. Jun 18, 2006 #1

Gokul43201

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

This went roughly along the lines I'd expected - at least the score did; I missed the match itself.

They started Ronaldo again? Did he lose 20 pounds in the last 3 days? Says that he had both assists - wow!

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 18, 2006 #2

siddharth

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

Ronaldo was still awful. He teed up adriano for the first one, but was substituted by the time the second one was scored, by fred, set up by robinhio.

4. Jun 18, 2006 #3
    Brazil looked a different team with Ronaldo on the bench where he deserves to be sat for the remainder.... :)

5. Jun 18, 2006 #4

DM

This game should have ended in a draw. I felt Brazil struggled to control the game well enough to deserve two goals. I suppose the naivity of Australia prevented them from making the opportunities they had come to reality.

6. Jun 19, 2006 #5
    Was it the Brazilian team that played yesterday? They played rather sloppily and most of their passes were pretty lousy. Ronaldo looked like a tortoise played football...so slow. :mad:

7. Jun 19, 2006 #6

BobG

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Can he really be only 29?

He's been around so long, I thought he was older.

Fred should get a starting slot. He's averaging 30 goals a game (based on goals per minute).

Last edited: Jun 19, 2006
  8. Jun 19, 2006 #7
    Funny....(regardless anyone is better than Ronaldo, including me, at this moment)

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?