Brazil vs Croatia: Analyzing Ronaldo's Performance

• Thread starter Monique
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Brazil
In summary, the conversation includes discussions about the past game and the performance of Ronaldo. Some suggest that Brazil needs to play better to win, while others criticize Ronaldo for being past his prime. There is also mention of other players, such as Robinhio and Ronaldinho, who are seen as more exciting and skilled. There are also suggestions to replace Ronaldo with younger players and criticism towards him for his attitude and wealth. Overall, the conversation highlights the importance of performance and the potential decline of a once legendary player.
Monique
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
No comments on that past game? What did you think of the performance of Ronaldo.

Physics news on Phys.org
Monique said:
No comments on that past game? What did you think of the performance of Ronaldo.

Thread starting is restricted in this forum.

Brazil will have to perform better in order to win the tourney, but they're known to be capable of that.

Aggreed, they looked really lathargic.. I am sure they have 5 more gears tho. But they will have to play a LOT better to win lift the cup.

I would suggest that they sack Ronaldo, he's fat and past his prime :tongue2:

Anttech said:
I would suggest that they sack Ronaldo, he's fat and past his prime :tongue2:
Second that - he looked totally out of it.

Ronadlo was slow, unfit and awful. They should start Robinhio from the next game.

Forget Ronaldo. It's all about Ronaldinho! He's so exciting to watch. He has skill!

Kind of tough to tell Ronaldo to take a seat and let the youngster have a chance. Kind of like telling Cal Ripken he needs to sit out a few games.

I'd expect Ronaldo to get a chance to add a few more goals to his totals during the first round, but take a seat once the knockout rounds start. He may be a legend, but he's definitely at the end of his career. Considering his fitness, declining a roster spot would have probably made for a more graceful exit.

Just sack the arrogant W*** He has made a fourtune out of football, and honestly I don't know why, I never rated him.. There are far better 'impact' players than he out there...

1. How did Ronaldo perform in the Brazil vs Croatia game?

Ronaldo had a strong performance in the Brazil vs Croatia game, scoring a hat-trick and leading his team to a 3-1 victory. He showcased his speed, agility, and scoring abilities throughout the match.

2. How did Ronaldo's performance compare to his previous games?

Ronaldo's performance in the Brazil vs Croatia game was exceptional, but it was not out of the ordinary for him. He has consistently been a top performer for both club and country, with an impressive track record of goals and assists.

3. What were Ronaldo's key strengths in the game?

Ronaldo's key strengths in the Brazil vs Croatia game were his speed, technical abilities, and finishing. He was able to outpace defenders, make precise passes, and score goals with ease.

4. Did Ronaldo face any challenges during the game?

While Ronaldo had a strong performance overall, he did face some challenges during the game. He was tightly marked by Croatian defenders and had to work hard to create scoring opportunities. He also missed a penalty kick, which could have affected his confidence, but he bounced back and scored two more goals.

5. How did Ronaldo's performance impact the outcome of the game?

Ronaldo's performance played a crucial role in the outcome of the game, as he scored all three goals for Brazil. Without his contributions, the game could have had a different result. He also provided leadership and motivation for his team, helping them secure the win.