Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Brazil vs Croatia

1. Jun 14, 2006 #1

Monique

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

No comments on that past game? What did you think of the performance of Ronaldo.

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 14, 2006 #2

NateTG

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Thread starting is restricted in this forum.

Brazil will have to perform better in order to win the tourney, but they're known to be capable of that.

4. Jun 14, 2006 #3
    Aggreed, they looked really lathargic.. Im sure they have 5 more gears tho. But they will have to play a LOT better to win lift the cup.

I would suggest that they sack Ronaldo, hes fat and past his prime :tongue2:

5. Jun 14, 2006 #4

Gokul43201

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Second that - he looked totally out of it.

6. Jun 14, 2006 #5

siddharth

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

Ronadlo was slow, unfit and awful. They should start Robinhio from the next game.

7. Jun 15, 2006 #6
    Forget Ronaldo. It's all about Ronaldinho! He's so exciting to watch. He has skill!

8. Jun 15, 2006 #7

BobG

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Kind of tough to tell Ronaldo to take a seat and let the youngster have a chance. Kind of like telling Cal Ripken he needs to sit out a few games.

I'd expect Ronaldo to get a chance to add a few more goals to his totals during the first round, but take a seat once the knockout rounds start. He may be a legend, but he's definitely at the end of his career. Considering his fitness, declining a roster spot would have probably made for a more graceful exit.

9. Jun 16, 2006 #8
    Just sack the arrogant W*** He has made a fourtune out of football, and honestly I dont know why, I never rated him.. There are far better 'impact' players than he out there...

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?