Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Brewnogs avatar

1. Nov 19, 2005 #1

wolram

Gold Member

What's the problem with my avatar? It's a building site! We love building sites! I can change it if you want, but I think it's pretty nice.

I didn't want to be cruel to a fellow midlander and my eyesight may be getting
    bad but i thought it was a cabbage leaf, sorry Brewy, am i the only one ?

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 19, 2005 #2
    I didn't see it as a building site either. I couldn't give heads nor tails as to what it is. My first guss was a undercooked loaf of round bread, but then again, I was hungry at the time.
    But now that we know, we could give him two thumbs up, for being the first av of a new building site!

4. Nov 19, 2005 #3
    I thought it was an art work made of sheet metal.

5. Nov 19, 2005 #4

brewnog

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

You crazy guys....!

6. Nov 19, 2005 #5

brewnog

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

There we go, I'm never one to bow to peer pressure but is this a happier medium?

7. Nov 19, 2005 #6

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

8. Nov 19, 2005 #7

Astronuc

Staff: Mentor

9. Nov 19, 2005 #8

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Hmm...the link opens for me just fine. Strange. It's another cute, fuzzy, yellow caterpillar. (I have one of those black and brown woolly bear caterpillars hanging out in my entry way...I think it has chosen that as its winter hibernation location...as soon as I locate a suitable container, I'll let it overwinter in the garage so I can see what the moth looks like come spring...I've never seen a woolly bear caterpillar live and in person before, and it's really cute, so I'll adopt it as a pet for winter...that's the easy kind to adopt, ones that hibernate and require no care and feeding until spring :biggrin:).

10. Nov 19, 2005 #9

JamesU

Gold Member

what was the confusing one? I missed it

11. Nov 19, 2005 #10

matthyaouw

Gold Member

I approve of the new av! I can see the real one from my back window :biggrin:

12. Nov 19, 2005 #11

Danger

Gold Member

I thought that the first one was a low shot of a bunch of transmission towers being struck by lightning. :redface:

13. Nov 19, 2005 #12

wolram

Gold Member

It is a bridge, Well done Brewy :biggrin:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?